Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think Jimmy is trying get fired right now

2»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,200

We need Stanford and Oregon to blow us out to seal the deal. Close Losses are not helping.

we? need the players to flat out quit.

i have no idea why half the team mysteriously didnt travel on friday but that didnt look good from an optics standpoint.

but im sure morale is super high after that gutty zona win.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,186

Not even joking. I think he's putting up a middle finger and ready to get his buyout. Terrible HC who maybe never wanted to be one.

Just our fucking luck. Lake is not even good at trying to get fired.

FY FM FE BE FJL AJD
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    No. He’s trying to scapegoat Morris and Donovan so he gets another year. It’s quiet obvious. What a dumb fuck you are Jimmy.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam

I guarantee at no point is Jimmy thinking "I'm going to intentionally fuck this up so I'll get fired."

A man with his colossal ego could never do that in a million years. He and his staff are just very poor at their jobs.

He's probably a charismatic narcissist who on a deep level knows he is failing epically, will deny it to himeself and others, stick to his guns to fuck with all the players and fans who don't respect him, and to exert his remaining power to a maximum, and make sure to get his buyout by being fired.

How many people can fail, tell everyone to fuck off, and collect millions of dollars while doing so?

I've been friends with and dated some narcissists. The mental gymnastics, denial, and delusion can be strong.

Worth it if they truly are gymnasts though.
    Oh they thoughts. I’m five seconds I came up with 10 ways to hit that.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

No. He’s trying to scapegoat Morris and Donovan so he gets another year. It’s quiet obvious. What a dumb fuck you are Jimmy.

Why? He's got one life to live, and is playing it perfectly to get PAID.

He knows woke ass Washington will not fire him if he loses out.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,573 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m five seconds...

Stop plagiarism my pick-up line, fucko!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I do wonder if it's a waste of my time writing about it on the blog.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,051 Founders Club

Doogles said:

I do wonder if it's a waste of my time writing about it on the blog.
    You’ll be first and right when he’s eventually fired next season.