Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@Baseman

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jdawg1991 said:

BTP is right in this case. Kirkland is not good. That said, he was defending Asa Turner til the end.

He sucks. I stopped defending him last year. He’s a nightmare in coverage.

Receipts
    Underrated portion of this is the “nogaf about the running game” and we lose to teams that throw for less than 100 yards.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Singling out guys for playing like shit is all fine and good. Acting like this is their best and like one game or one play is meaningful is a big mistake though. The program is diseased and it's affecting everyone.

Jdawg1991 said:

BTP is right in this case. Kirkland is not good. That said, he was defending Asa Turner til the end.

Receipts
    Underrated portion of this is the “nogaf about the running game” and we lose to teams that throw for less than 100 yards.
    We lose because we can’t score. We’ve given up 13, 31, 27, and 24 in our losses. In CFB that should be plenty good enough and honestly proves my point.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021

chuck said:

Singling out guys for playing like shit is all fine and good. Acting like this is their best and like one game or one play is meaningful is a big mistake though. The program is diseased and it's affecting everyone.

Jdawg1991 said:

Receipts
    We lose because we can’t score. We’ve given up 13, 31, 27, and 24 in our losses. In CFB that should be plenty good enough and honestly proves my point.
    That sounds exactly like what the coaching staff would say. And it’s more to do with the scheme inviting teams to run for 200 plus on us week after week.

Just get a new OC in here and we will be back.
  • Options

chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Receipts
    That sounds exactly like what the coaching staff would say. And it’s more to do with the scheme inviting teams to run for 200 plus on us week after week.

Just get a new OC in here and we will be back.
    No. Lake is a retard.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pressing. Especially coming from the record-setter in shitty takes.

Has he ever been good at UW outside of the mickey mouse covid year though?
    Not an ELITE take and fuck-off, @Baseman RIGHT again.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Btp always wrong

FETAR
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Btp always wrong

Nothing's changed with him

Young retarded and gay is no way to go through life
    Source image
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Btp always wrong

Nothing's changed with him

Young retarded and gay is no way to go through life
    Source image
    Annoying
  • Options
    He's so good he got moved to a guard as a 6th year senior.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Willing to move for the good of the team as a 6th year senior.

You and KP are wrong on Kirkland. I think he's good more than great but he's definitely good.
  • Options
    Jdawg1991 said:

Receipts
    These actually aged pretty well. Turner was solid this year. We were a 100% better defense when he played.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Receipts
    These actually aged pretty well. Turner was solid this year. We were a 100% better defense when he played.
    People only like to point out the times I was wrong!!! So much so they jump the gun and don't lipo.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    fudgie is like Trump in that the volume of absurd shit that he spews is so large that you just get numb to it all and forget some of the obscenities. Love that we're bumping back these trips down memory lane.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

A better meme doesn’t exist
    Undeserved, we had 4 better offensive lineman that should have made all conf 1st team over him. He's a solid college player, nothing spectacular, light in the pants couldnt anchor at tackle. We saw Aiden Hutchinson absolutely abuse that. Won't even sniff a starting opportunity in the NFL unless he comes in via injury.
  • Options

dnc said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Receipts
    People only like to point out the times I was wrong!!! So much so they jump the gun and don't lipo.
    While there's truth to this the screenshots in question were simply posted in response to this

• Options
    edited December 2022

fudgie is like Trump in that the volume of absurd shit that he spews is so large that you just get numb to it all and forget some of the obscenities. Love that we're bumping back these trips down memory lane.

17-18-19 year old fudgie was elite. I don't hot take to be edgy or different anymore.
  • Options

17-18-19 year old fudgie was elite. I don't hot take to be edgy or different.
    Exactly, you hawt take because you are edgy and different.

Sounds like SOYNTLD.