Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What we're now learning .

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I support all Trump voters choosing not to get vaccinated. I think you should be fired and not treated at hospitals but I support your right to die to own the libs.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. They don't even try anymore. Should we treat homosexuals who have AIDs or IV drug users? Don't hurt yourself.
    You should be treated with the same respect Ronald Reagan gave to aids victims.
    How did the greatest modern day POTUS treat people with AIDS/HIV Kobe?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

I support all Trump voters choosing not to get vaccinated. I think you should be fired and not treated at hospitals but I support your right to die to own the libs.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. They don't even try anymore. Should we treat homosexuals who have AIDs or IV drug users? Don't hurt yourself.
    Reagan didn't invent a cure and in fact stopped Fow Chee from developing a vaccine - according to leftard urban legend.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    pawz said:

What about your fat fucking girlfriend? The hospital shouldn't help her because she can't get those hotdog fingers out her mouf with a twinkie.

How far down this road do you want to go? There is plenty more

No fat shaming, please.

See, I’ve got the market on my side. Unlucky.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Why should a person be fired Kobe?
    Science I suppose.
  • Options
    Fascist like Kobe and his crew believe that people should be fired for exercising their RIGHT not to get vaccinated against a virus with a 95%+ survival rate. Because Kobe isn't smart. He believes that COVID can be defeated by a vaccine. And because he's an idiot, he wants to strip away RIGHTS in this case.
  • Options
    Kobe thinks all of the docs and nurses that were HERO's on the front lines when COVID first hit and was spreading like wildfire, should now be fired and not treated if they become COVID positive because they won't take a vaccine that wasn't available when they were risking their lives daily. They're now selfish for not protecting people like Kobe. This is the idiocy of the modern left. We have the poster child here.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Kobe just wants everyone to have healthcare.

As long as they follow the rules. There was this guy in Germany way back when that thought the same way.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

You are a sacrifice I’m willing to make.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Hey Kobe, what if all of those HC workers that you think are being rightfully fired, decided they didn't want to treat COVID patients at the height of the pandemic because they didn't yet have a vaccine? Now you think they deserve to be fired and not treated if they're COVID positive in the future. You seem to be under this false assumption that the only people not getting vaxxed are "Trumpers". I'm not surprised, you seem like the perfect good little useful idiot. Prove me wrong.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Hey Kobe, what if all of those HC workers that you think are being rightfully fired, decided they didn't want to treat COVID patients at the height of the pandemic because they didn't yet have a vaccine? Now you think they deserve to be fired and not treated if they're COVID positive in the future. You seem to be under this false assumption that the only people not getting vaxxed are "Trumpers". I'm not surprised, you seem like the perfect good little useful idiot. Prove me wrong.

No, I’m not.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

No, I’m not.

So you want to discriminate against Trump voters that are not vaxxed but give everyone else a pass? And you think this makes you less of a little fascist?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

You are a sacrifice I’m willing to make.
    Not nice to say to a fellow libertarian.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, I’m not.

So you want to discriminate against Trump voters that are not vaxxed but give everyone else a pass? And you think this makes you less of a little fascist?
    Fascism is a far right wing ideology.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, I’m not.

Fascism is a far right wing ideology.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Everyone seems to forget that this is still the experimental vaccine. It is not the FDA approved vaccine as it's not available yet. No one is supposed to be forced to take an experimental vaccine. The news never mentions this little fact.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

What about your fat fucking girlfriend? The hospital shouldn't help her because she can't get those hotdog fingers out her mouf with a twinkie.

How far down this road do you want to go? There is plenty more

No fat shaming, please.

See, I’ve got the market on my side. Unlucky.
    Market? Engrish please

Either way, it's always nice to see you for pre-existing conditions until you are against pre-existing conditions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left has no principles

Period
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Reagan caused AIDs because he didn't say the word quick enough for the pillow biters.