Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your todo today. Mail huskyad@uw.edu and president@uw.edu

I've done my duty. Time to get loud even though it will fall on deaf ears.

As BTP says - time to take a War Footing

We should be 5-1 if not 6-0 with this team. Lack of swift action could set us back a decade.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

We should be 5-1 if not 6-0 with this team. Lack of swift action could set us back a decade.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,489
    edited October 2021

Go fuck yourself. When the coaching is THIS BAD and you lost to:

Montana by 6
    The Shitty Beavers by 3 on a last second field goal
    A weak UCLA team by 7

It's not hard to see these games could go the other way. Only loss that was probable is Michigan.

Go fuck yourself. When the coaching is THIS BAD and you lost to:

Montana by 6
    The Shitty Beavers by 3 on a last second field goal
    A weak UCLA team by 7

It's not hard to see these games could go the other way. Only loss that was probable is Michigan.
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Good advice.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I think it’s a stretch to think that this team has 6-0 talent and it’s all on the corches.

Even a shitty Beavlet team with Gary Fucking Andersen as corch would’ve beat the Griz at home.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    Sent mine last week, 2 sentences with fire everyone the main point. Flood the mailboxes, even if you don't care much anymore
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Crow_T_Robot and @Tequilla @Tequilla @Tequilla

Thought this was next level talent because recruiting rankings.

#NeverForget
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795
    Sources said:

Here's my email:

It is becoming abundantly clear that the current athletic administration at UW is unable to satisfactorily perform its duties. Most sports, particularly revenue sports, have egregiously underperformed in no small part due to inept hiring procedures and an inability to foster a culture of accountability.

While the examples are numerous, above all, the obvious lack of leadership and coaching acumen of current coaches Jimmy Lake and Mike Hopkins cannot be understated. Each was hired without a formal search and the results speak for themselves: rapidly declining programs, a litany of excuses for failure, and no plan for improvement. In Lake's case, recruiting is at an abysmal level and UW will continue to worsen as the talent level of the football team lessens.

Additionally, UW has continued to make "lazy", internal hires (or promotions) of people who are not equipped for their appointed role. In many cases, these folks are graduates from rival schools who openly root for our rivals on social media despite serving in outward-facing capacities in the department. This is not only insulting to alumni, but shows once again a clear failure to vet any candidate properly.

Accordingly, I ask that Jen Cohen resign as athletic director such that the University can appoint someone in her stead who has the appropriate experience and acumen for the position. Until a change is made, I will not donate, attend, or otherwise contribute to any UW athletics. Restated, I cannot support a program which accepts abject mediocrity as success.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,602 Founders Club
    I sent Emmert one in like 2007.

I care less now.
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

#NeverForget

We are not losing because of talent
    This. ^^^
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wish I still had my old ones to copy/paste.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

I sent Emmert one in like 2007.

I care less now.

I ghost wrote a letter for the late Herb Mead and then hand-delivered it to Mr Emmert myself in 2007. Made zero difference
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    They only listen to money. Empty stadium lost revenues and no one GAF then
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

#NeverForget

We are not losing because of talent
    Coaching is horrible. Philosophy on defense is worst in conference.

But there isn't a Gaines Johnson Levi type of d line here which there should be.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,602 Founders Club

That's rapidly approaching.

So that's the glimmer of hope, but they won't fire a minority coach unless it gets really bad.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,974 Founders Club

That's rapidly approaching.

So that's the glimmer of hope, but they won't fire a minority coach unless it gets really bad.
    I mean, we're not sniffing a bowl game, I'd call that "really bad"