Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Midnight meanderings with BTP

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,858
edited October 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
They’re being set up to fail especially in the run game. We have 0 run game scheme diversity. We just spam inside zone/duo every fucking time. We’ve maybe gotten our OL in space twice this entire year. It’s downright embarrassing. Like i get that you want to run the ball. So why don’t you have a diverse run scheme? a la UCLA/Oregon State to stress linebackers and edge players.

We have huge athletes on our OL, why are not trying to get them in space against backers and DBs? Pull people, run outside zone off a fly motion, run trap etc. My god enough of fucking duo out of the gun or under center with a fly motion.

With all that being said, Dylan Morris has lost us the last 2 games. The kid just can’t push the ball at all. I don’t know why we’re so stubborn with him. (Side note: Jalen and Rome are really fucking good players). Just let the kid play at this point. But we won’t because Jimmy is concerned about his job security and he’s going to use Morris/Donovan this offseason to try to leverage another year with a blank check to a new OC.

In conclusion, I think we all know we’re in serious trouble. This is make or break. We are trending towards getting left behind in the next 3-5 years. Jen Cohen needs to be gone by December period. It’s time to assume war time positions, heed to head back to the trenches and bring back the HHB!!! Have a good night everyone and fuck this shit fucking program.

Comments