Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents of players starting to finger point

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

After hearing Brocks rant, do you really think Huard is not going to Portal?

The one from a few weeks back….or did he have another one?
    The one from a few weeks back, talking about his incompetence
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

No - I don’t think Sam portals

Politics are bad
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Politics are bad
    He absolutely should. But probably won’t… yet. It is a waste of the first part of his career. As it is for anyone especially on the offensive side.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad
    He absolutely should. But probably won’t… yet. It is a waste of the first part of his career. As it is for anyone especially on the offensive side.
    There isn’t anything of waste at present … he is on track to redshirt which is the desired outcome

Revisit this in 12 months
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad
    There isn’t anything of waste at present … he is on track to redshirt which is the desired outcome

This is a year of shit coaching. A year of shit development. And if he is inserted Into 4 more games at this point it’s a waste of eligibility.

He would be better off somewhere else. Jimmy ain’t getting canned as much as I want him to.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

This is a year of shit coaching. A year of shit development. And if he is inserted Into 4 more games at this point it’s a waste of eligibility.

He would be better off somewhere else. Jimmy ain’t getting canned as much as I want him to.
    1) Sam isn’t starting a game where bowl eligibility is possible - Jimmy isn’t going to want to tempt his long term employment on a losing season … so at minimum that’s 4 out of 7 starts for Morris … hence Sam still will redshirt even if he starts 2-3 games

2) I’m not disputing the shit coaching … good for him that he’s got 2 people very close to him that played in the NFL … I’d argue that what Huard needs more than anything else is reps

3) Jimmy almost assuredly gets canned this year or at worst next … Sam will have 3 years of eligibility remaining afterwards

4) Sam leaving is bad for Damon’s interests … not saying that that’s a reason to stay but I don’t foresee a quick transfer as a result
  • Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

1) Sam isn’t starting a game where bowl eligibility is possible - Jimmy isn’t going to want to tempt his long term employment on a losing season … so at minimum that’s 4 out of 7 starts for Morris … hence Sam still will redshirt even if he starts 2-3 games

2) I’m not disputing the shit coaching … good for him that he’s got 2 people very close to him that played in the NFL … I’d argue that what Huard needs more than anything else is reps

3) Jimmy almost assuredly gets canned this year or at worst next … Sam will have 3 years of eligibility remaining afterwards

4) Sam leaving is bad for Damon’s interests … not saying that that’s a reason to stay but I don’t foresee a quick transfer as a result
    You're fucking delusional. Jimmy isn't getting canned this year. Zero chance.
    No chance he does if he finishes 6-6 or better

Let’s say he finishes at 4-8 … are you THAT confident that he returns?

If he returns at 4-8 Jen’s gone … no other outcome in my mind

Unlike Tawdy who didn’t value wins/losses and was willing to be a martyr … I don’t think Jen gives a shit about anything other than protecting her interests/image … and if it comes down to her feeling the pressure of either her or Jimmy … I’m willing to bet Jen saves her ass

As of today, my bet is Jen “retires” in the Spring and Jimmy is door.ass.out at the end of the 2022 season … with a conference road schedule of Oregon, Wazzu, ASU, UCLA, and Cal … thats not particularly set up well for success in a program that’s going to have lots of attrition and will not turn the tide in recruiting
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

No chance he does if he finishes 6-6 or better

Let’s say he finishes at 4-8 … are you THAT confident that he returns?

If he returns at 4-8 Jen’s gone … no other outcome in my mind

Unlike Tawdy who didn’t value wins/losses and was willing to be a martyr … I don’t think Jen gives a shit about anything other than protecting her interests/image … and if it comes down to her feeling the pressure of either her or Jimmy … I’m willing to bet Jen saves her ass

As of today, my bet is Jen “retires” in the Spring and Jimmy is door.ass.out at the end of the 2022 season … with a conference road schedule of Oregon, Wazzu, ASU, UCLA, and Cal … thats not particularly set up well for success in a program that’s going to have lots of attrition and will not turn the tide in recruiting
    There is zero chance UW is firing Jimmy after 1 1/3 seasons unless he loses out. And even then it's not a sure thing.

4-8 he stays for certain.
    AD is not firing Jimmy. Stop talking about Gruden or whoever the fuck.

Firing assistants/coordinators and maybe paying for better recruiters is what is being talked about as of right now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

If we collapse down the stretch and Jimmy and/or Jen isn't fired I will never support this stupid program again.
    I don't blame you.

I'm in too deep.

I think Donovan wasn't fired at the BYE so Jimmy could keep him as a shield. He's going to get a chance to do it with (a) new coordinator(s).

Jen? I have no clue what will happen with her. I could see her quitting as Teq has suggested, could see Cauce canning her or could see her getting extended. I really don't know.

But I'm confident Jimmy will be the coach in 2022.
    Thinking more about this I guess I have more faith in Cauce than I do Jimmy or Jen, in that unlike our HC and AD I'm not completely convinced our President doesn't care.

FMFYFE
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

You know this is UW right? The expectation is for them to make the wrong decision wherever and whenever possible.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Politics are bad

You know this is UW right? The expectation is for them to make the wrong decision wherever and whenever possible.
    Jimmy almost assuredly gets canned this year or at worst next … Sam will have 3 years of eligibility remaining afterwards

@Tequilla doesn't know jack fuck about what's going on.

He only has the ins with the mountain west schoolz