Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rolo > Jimmy

And it's not even close

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Already established but yes.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,615

I called the beaver loss

Glad Jen won't be hiring Smith

Jon Wilner maintains that Jimmy Lake won't even be fired until 2023 at the earliest. Me thinks he hasn't been paying much attention.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,592 Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    No Vax>Babushka>Vizzini
    All kidding aside, guaranteed to win the Apple Cup now
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,300
    Rolo just needs more tim
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I think it's actually pretty close. WSU fans are lucky his antivax status is giving the AD an easy out to fire him. We may be stuck with Jimmy for a lot longer.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    All Smith had to do was keep running the ball and he wins.

He's a shitty coach and read his press clippings all week. Beat an interim coach and a super shit coach to get to 2-0. Typical Beavlet beating their chests off of 1 month of conference play and then keeps their Cuoglet streak alive. 7-8 now.

Oregon vs ASU in champ game. ASU wins close committing to the run because Herm isnt SmithFS.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,867
    edited October 2021
    Ah shit my beavs lost? I'm off the bandwagon

Who the fuck doesn't suck in the norf
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

haie said:

He's a shitty coach and read his press clippings all week. Beat an interim coach and a super shit coach to get to 2-0. Typical Beavlet beating their chests off of 1 month of conference play and then keeps their Cuoglet streak alive. 7-8 now.

Oregon vs ASU in champ game. ASU wins close committing to the run because Herm isnt SmithFS.

This is why I hated him as a play caller. The third and short fade passes when you sport Gaskin and Coleman at RB used to drive me nuts. They blew WSU off the ball the whole second half. Every time he strictly ran the ball they scored, when he’d fart around and try for creativity they’d get behind the chains.
    Chance Nolan is barely even an upgrade over Gebbia, who sucks except when he's playing Oregon and Washington. And he has tiny receivers to work with.

Yep. Beavlet coaches lost the game. Shouldn't even have been that close to begin with.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795
    haie said:

haie said:

What about a month and half?

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    DucksFC said:
    Imagine thinking a team that lost by double digits to byu is going worthy of the playoff.