Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vorel doing God's Work

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Granted, there have been numerous unforeseen obstacles — like a global pandemic and an arguably illegitimate four-game season. There have been injuries and absences involving key players (including Zion Tupuola-Fetui, Cade Otton, Richard Newton, Ryan Bowman, Rome Odunze, Jalen McMillan, Terrell Bynum, Brendan Radley-Hiles and Ja’Lynn Polk) as well. There has been adversity that Petersen, on that podium, could have never predicted.

Vorel doing God's work by piling up the excuses?

What school didn't have to deal with the pandemic?

What school doesn't deal with injuries and absences to key players?

EVERY FUCKING SCHOOL DEALS WITH THE SAME SHIT

Edit...I missed this gem of hardship:

An assistant coach (tight ends coach Derham Cato against Oregon State) getting rolled up on the sideline and you don’t have him for the rest of the game.

Who can expect to win with an injured TE Corch? Impossible I say. IMPOSSIBLE
    These are the exact words that went through my mind as I read that piece this morning in another thread
    ----

Not everyone has to deal with an injured TE corch tho.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795
    Oregon’s OC didn’t even have COVID!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club

Granted, there have been numerous unforeseen obstacles — like a global pandemic and an arguably illegitimate four-game season. There have been injuries and absences involving key players (including Zion Tupuola-Fetui, Cade Otton, Richard Newton, Ryan Bowman, Rome Odunze, Jalen McMillan, Terrell Bynum, Brendan Radley-Hiles and Ja’Lynn Polk) as well. There has been adversity that Petersen, on that podium, could have never predicted.

An assistant coach (tight ends coach Derham Cato against Oregon State) getting rolled up on the sideline and you don’t have him for the rest of the game.

These are the exact words that went through my mind as I read that piece this morning in another thread
    ----

You don't want to see Stalin mad. You just don't.
    No one ever really sees Stalin mad or even knows he’s mad. They just end very surprised that they’ve moved into the gulag.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,635 Founders Club

----

You don't want to see Stalin mad. You just don't.
    No one ever really sees Stalin mad or even knows he’s mad. They just end very surprised that they’ve moved into the gulag.
    Hardy har har