Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Mario

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Who do you see winning the north - doog legend J Smith? I don't think so

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action

This is what will happen. Quooks are just upset because they swallowed all the natty hype.
    Name them?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action

This is what will happen. Quooks are just upset because they swallowed all the natty hype.
    Name them?
    Twitter. FishDuck. Whatever 247/Rivals shitholes. AddictedToQuack.com. This place: https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/oregon-ducks-refuge-football
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    Twitter. FishDuck. Whatever 247/Rivals shitholes. AddictedToQuack.com. This place: https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/oregon-ducks-refuge-football
    So no one who posts here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    So no one who posts here.
    Another shocking development!
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    You care more about Oregon football than I do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    Wipe back the tears Mike. It's going to be okay. Maybe go cry it out with Climp fans. They had unrealistic expectations for this year as well.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at Benny defend the quooks. It's because his beavlets are fucking done in their best season in 10 years after 3-4 conference games.

Oregon is such a loser state. Give it up to China already plzzzz
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    Wipe back the tears Mike. It's going to be okay. Maybe go cry it out with Climp fans. They had unrealistic expectations for this year as well.
    Imagine a 2021 DAWG telling a 2021 Duck to wipe the tears away.

Well, you don’t have to, now.
  • Options
    I'm old enough to remember some right here on HH speaking of a possible undefeated season for their Dawgs. This D is LOADED! And then Montana. A few poasters have never recovered and are still in the 7 stages of grief. Anger projection.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

I'm old enough to remember some right here on HH speaking of a possible undefeated season for their Dawgs. This D is LOADED! And then Montana. A few poasters have never recovered and are still in the 7 stages of grief. Anger projection.

Haie's hate for Oregon is much stronger than his love for UW. There isn't a Duck fan on this board who bought the hype about this team being a Natty caliber team. So Haie has to create this fictitious Duck fan who "bought the hype" and then rail against them. We're 5-1 right now but I wouldn't dream about bagging on UW for the season they're having because we're just not that good. Talking shit about how bad some other team is when you're own team is at best mediocre just seems odd to me. Now apply that to Haie and UW. UW dreams of being mediocre this year.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    I'm here to defend my boyfriend from Duck ingrates. A handsome and brilliant coach falls into your laps and half the retards here are clamoring for a lazy fat guy whose best days are clearly way behind him.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    I'm here to defend my boyfriend from Duck ingrates. A handsome and brilliant coach falls into your laps and half the retards here are clamoring for a lazy fat guy whose best days are clearly way behind him.
    Unfortunately for Miami, it looks like king getting hurt saved Diaz’s ass. Van dyke looks like a legit nfl qb
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    Unfortunately for Miami, it looks like king getting hurt saved Diaz’s ass. Van dyke looks like a legit nfl qb
    Agreed. This is another chapter in my book entitled, "The people who are the worst at their jobs and still make a shit ton of money".

It took the kid from Houston, who was fine but not the answer, to get hurt to discover - Hey! We have someone on the roster who can play. Division I coaches are mostly abortions at what they do. It took 2+ seasons for Manny to figure out that his receivers were ridiculously bad and that they have true freshman on the roster who are better. Too late now buddy; season's effectively done. Three guys on their D line last couple of years who are now starting on Sundays - 2 of them first rounders so it wasn't a secret - and they were so fucking ridiculously easy to run on. How does that happen? You get me and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover to plug the middle just a little and nobody should be running on us. And he's not a great recruiting closer. Gets close but can't close. The list goes on. It would have been better for them to keep losing. There's still time. He's not going to run the table from here.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    Agreed. This is another chapter in my book entitled, "The people who are the worst at their jobs and still make a shit ton of money".

It took the kid from Houston, who was fine but not the answer, to get hurt to discover - Hey! We have someone on the roster who can play. Division I coaches are mostly abortions at what they do. It took 2+ seasons for Manny to figure out that his receivers were ridiculously bad and that they have true freshman on the roster who are better. Too late now buddy; season's effectively done. Three guys on their D line last couple of years who are now starting on Sundays - 2 of them first rounders so it wasn't a secret - and they were so fucking ridiculously easy to run on. How does that happen? You get me and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover to plug the middle just a little and nobody should be running on us. And he's not a great recruiting closer. Gets close but can't close. The list goes on. It would have been better for them to keep losing. There's still time. He's not going to run the table from here.
    Imagine thinking anyone wants to read any of that.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive

It was for me, not for you. Besides, I was talking to the smart kid.

Now go back to being the giant poser who pretends to predict losses each week so he doesn't have to face @haie when one eventually happens.

Imagine being afraid of @haie (no offense @haie ).
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Name them?
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive

It was for me, not for you. Besides, I was talking to the smart kid.

Now go back to being the giant poser who pretends to predict losses each week so he doesn't have to face @haie when one eventually happens.

Imagine being afraid of @haie (no offense @haie ).

“I wrote it for me.”

also

“I wrote it for the other guy.”

#xanaxcoog