Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Mario

DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Start Ty Thompson or DIAF.

Jack Anthony Brownsocks isn't the fucking answer.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You aint wrong
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DucksFC said:

Start Ty Thompson or DIAF.

Jack Anthony Brownsocks isn't the fucking answer.

Meat should . . . But he won’t.
    Mario is like the guy with the piece of romaine caught in his teeth. Everyone sees it but him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coaches always pick the wrong starting QB is one of the iron laws
    edited October 2021
    MC went into last year with TS and AB. TS is terrible at TT and AB isn’t any better. So we get 2 years of crap QB play post JH and then start next year with an inexperienced TT as the starter. Solid 3 year plan. Start the future v Cal.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

MC went into last year with TS and AB. TS is terrible at TT and AB isn’t any better. So we get 2 years of crap QB play post JH and then start next year with an inexperienced TT as the starter. Solid 3 year plan. Start the future v Cal.

They aren’t winning the north with AB and no Ceej. I was not for starting TT until until CJ went down. Get him his reps and let’s not start all over again next season.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who do you see winning the north - doog legend J Smith? I don't think so

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    DucksFC said:
    Sounds like he didn’t watch the game last Saturday.
    DucksFC said:
    So MC is admitting that TT would struggle to hit an open receiver 15 yards downfield or make proper reads in the run game. Welcome to the Eat Tide Pods Bowl.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action

I just known it’s not Oregon. If it is, it will be ugly as fuck. Oregon State is the best coached team. I guess that’s my tiebreaker in this shit stew.

I wouldn’t bet a dollar on anyone.
    Fuck that is so depressing.
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I just known it’s not Oregon. If it is, it will be ugly as fuck. Oregon State is the best coached team. I guess that’s my tiebreaker in this shit stew.

I wouldn’t bet a dollar on anyone.
    Fuck that is so depressing.
    DM me, Babushka been cheering up depressed men for whole life.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon loses both Oregon State and UCLA IMO. Chip is going to hang a number up there. Like seriously hit the over by himself. On his former team and on fucking purpose.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    ramenduck said:

Oregon loses both Oregon State and UCLA IMO. Chip is going to hang a number up there. Like seriously hit the over by himself. On his former team and on fucking purpose.
    UCLA sucks ass, they got lucky beating a shitty LSU team for attention and then promptly shit the bed against UW-Fresno
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DucksFC said:

ramenduck said:

UCLA sucks ass, they got lucky beating a shitty LSU team for attention and then promptly shit the bed against UW-Fresno
    Mostly agree. But Oregon plays down to its competition and UCLA isn’t slow, fat Stanford. Get underwater against a Chip-coached team and things will go poorly and fast.

I’ll be happy to be wrong but I don’t think I am.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA also crushed Stanford then got crushed by ASU

I guess it depends on which week you catch them
    Thompson-Robinson is only slightly better than he was as a FR. UCLA just looked bad against ASU. I don't like Oregon's chances when they play because AB.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    46XiJCAB said:

Thompson-Robinson is only slightly better than he was as a FR. UCLA just looked bad against ASU. I don't like Oregon's chances when they play because AB.

We? are just as likely to lose to Slippery Rock as we are to beat Georgia with AB at the helm

But with Verdell out now, if Mario doesn’t utilize the young guys at this point he’s fucking brain dead
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is what will happen. Quooks are just upset because they swallowed all the natty hype.