Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

in Vegas

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

I bet Sven's $20 you can't kill an 8ball and a fifth, PL_FS style, without ending up in the hospital.

Who the hell knows how to get good coke in Vegas?!!
    Everyone knows the good coke is in Chelan.....

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I bet Sven's $20 you can't kill 3 8balls and a fifth, PL_FS style, without ending up in the hospital.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I bet Sven's $20 you can't kill an 8ball and a fifth, PL_FS style, without ending up in the hospital.

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

Disagree. 98% of the population would either be passed out on the sidewalk by 9, or have a heart attack.
    I'm telling you, it could be done. An addict could easily do it. Some people have such high tolerances to cocaine that they spend hundreds of dollars a day on it.

For a casual drinker and drug user, it would all depend on the quality of cocaine. Some shitty coke (which is what you get in Vegas) and it can very easily be done. DeapSeaz, will you settle this by attempting to do it.

A fifth is a pregame warmup if you're doing blow. The booze wouldn't be the issue. The coke would be tough to get down if it was any good and you did it by yourself in say, 34 minutes to 1.7 hours.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

Disagree. 98% of the population would either be passed out on the sidewalk by 9, or have a heart attack.
    I'm telling you, it could be done. An addict could easily do it. Some people have such high tolerances to cocaine that they spend hundreds of dollars a day on it.

For a casual drinker and drug user, it would all depend on the quality of cocaine. Some shitty coke (which is what you get in Vegas) and it can very easily be done. DeapSeaz, will you settle this by attempting to do it.

A fifth is a pregame warmup if you're doing blow. The booze wouldn't be the issue. The coke would be tough to get down if it was any good and you did it by yourself in say, 34 minutes to 1.7 hours.
    The fifth really is child's play, unless we are talking Everclear or 151. I think the real challenge is 3 8 balls and a half gallon. That's PL_SS style.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Doogles said:

The fifth really is child's play, unless we are talking Everclear or 151. I think the real challenge is 3 8 balls and a half gallon. That's PL_SS style.

There is probably a reason why PLSS became the way he is so I don't know if he is the life you want to be aiming for.

Anyways Road Dawg is obviously the real Coke Superiority guy unlike CollegeDoog.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    off topic somewhat, but I remember crashing after a party at this guy I worked with's apt. at 8 a.m. after some late night/early a.m. drinking and probably some weed (wasn't laced this time). These three guys were doing blow. I got up at 11 and they hadn't skipped a beat... they were acting and talking to the same way. I thought, "That's one hell of a drug."
  • Options

Doogles said:

There is probably a reason why PLSS became the way he is so I don't know if he is the life you want to be aiming for.

Anyways Road Dawg is obviously the real Coke Superiority guy unlike CollegeDoog.
    Not anymore. I think APAG is the real cole superiority guy. I do know most the coke in Vegas is shitty stuff that the corner dealers on the strip know they can hustle on the vacationers. It gave you nothing but a quick, shitty high and a sore nose. At least in my experiences it was. CollegeDoog would have a Columbian connect that delivered a briefcase of blow to his suite at Cesar's Palace.
    Wish we still had the LOL button because I was literally LOL'ing at that bolded part.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Doogles said:

Not anymore. I think APAG is the real coke superiority guy. I do know most the coke in Vegas is shitty stuff that the corner dealers on the strip know they can hustle to the vacationers. It gives you nothing but a quick, shitty high and a sore nose. At least in my experiences it was. CollegeDoog would have a Columbian connect that delivered a briefcase of blow to his suite at Cesar's Palace.
    FREE PUB!

I've never tried buying it in Vegas. A friend of mine did and had a similar experience though. He only did one line of it because it hurt so bad.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

What's my HH bet of the day?

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Rick James approves of this thread
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Good choice traveling to Vegas now instead of the summer like most fucktards.

Yes I reached **** ****** territory in this thread.

Why does it matter what time of year you travel to Vegas? Who the fuck spends any time outside there?
    I keep trying to find Chris Angel on the strip so he can magically produce a hooker and blow for me.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Dardanus said:

Huh?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Won often playing craps, betting the field. No one at the able grasped how funny that is.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    DeepSeaZ said:

Won often playing craps, betting the field. No one at the able grasped how funny that is.

Paid for your trip?
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The 4:30 am AA hookers -> 67% off. Keep an eye on your smartphone tho.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dardanus said:

Huh?
    Reference to the great PGOS - CD debate about finding good blow.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    pawz said:

DeepSeaZ said:

What's my HH bet of the day?

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
    Don't forget the Acapulco shirts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG-Mg9_DIRU
  • Options

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. Uou can drink a lot of alcohol when doing blow. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

3 8 balls? Yes but that's with a few buddies and girls. . A guy can't do blow all day, I it breaks you down. Must start at 6pm, and go to 6 am, then it's draw the shades and sleep in a nice cool air conditioned Vegas room with a wa r m body for the spooning (a woman more_pennis)...

Of course you need to get up for lunch about 1pm, then a bump, beaver, a quick shoot and snore till 6pm... then reload, cock and go again. Gotta squeeze in sports book time for college football and betting on Saturday. Otherwise it's go time. Pretty simple formula. And don't bring your khakis More_Time. Gotta dress dude

PLSS EP BC