Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

in Vegas

DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
What's my HH bet of the day?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    I bet Sven's $20 you can't kill an 8ball and a fifth, PL_FS style, without ending up in the hospital.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    If I did that I would end up PL_SS style.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Pittsburgh -30
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

I bet Sven's $20 you can't kill an 8ball and a fifth, PL_FS style, without ending up in the hospital.

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. Uou can drink a lot of alcohol when doing blow. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

• Options
    Founders Club

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

Disagree. 98% of the population would either be passed out on the sidewalk by 9, or have a heart attack.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pass line , max odds with two come bets working with odds.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

Disagree. 98% of the population would either be passed out on the sidewalk by 9, or have a heart attack.
    I'm telling you, it could be done. An addict could easily do it. Some people have such high tolerances to cocaine that they spend hundreds of dollars a day on it.

For a casual drinker and drug user, it would all depend on the quality of cocaine. Some shitty coke (which is what you get in Vegas) and it can very easily be done. DeapSeaz, will you settle this by attempting to do it.

• Options

I am the 2%.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It would all depend on the quality of cocaine.
    Guess we need to call up CDFS
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Pass line , max odds with two come bets working with odds.

I have no idea what this means, so I would go with it.

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Who the hell knows how to get good coke in Vegas?!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Who the hell knows how to get good coke in Vegas?!!
    No idea, but I learned tantra is better in Asia than Europe. This has been a great week for this bored man.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree. It could be done. The 8 ball would be tough if the coke was any good, but the fifth would be easy. A fifth really isn't all that much if you drink all day and night. Uou can drink a lot of alcohol when doing blow. PL SS would knock out 2 fifths of Jim Beam and 3 8 balls before dinner.

this

start with the fifth. follow it up with the blow and you will run out of both before you want your two nights to end
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    an 8ball really isnt a lot to an addict as pointed out. if i was rich id do blow daily as it stands now ill have to stick to meth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Good choice traveling to Vegas now instead of the summer like most fucktards.

Yes I reached **** ****** territory in this thread.
  • Options
    I love and fear your passion on this subject. I've never experienced coke. Guessing I would die.

I'm telling you, it could be done. An addict could easily do it. Some people have such high tolerances to cocaine that they spend hundreds of dollars a day on it.

For a casual drinker and drug user, it would all depend on the quality of cocaine. Some shitty coke (which is what you get in Vegas) and it can very easily be done. DeapSeaz, will you settle this by attempting to do it.

• Options

Good choice traveling to Vegas now instead of the summer like most fucktards.

Yes I reached **** ****** territory in this thread.

Why does it matter what time of year you travel to Vegas? Who the fuck spends any time outside there?