Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vorel does it again

13»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

The defense is a fucking problem. Losing two games with under 100 opponent passing yards is insane.

If our corners are as good as you fucking think, then stack the box and have them PROOVE they can throw the fucking ball.

Fuck this team. Im a better OC than Donovan, a better DC than Gregory, and a better coach than Lake.

Dont @ me

The outcomes of Oregon state, Michigan, Montana, and soon to be UCLA are all the same if their offense never attempts a pass.

But the defense isn’t a problem. Wtf are ppl watching? It’s more scheme than personnel but cmon.
    The defense is a problem. Multiple game winning drives surrendered this year. I suppose they still rate as marginally above average, but that's it. Considering it's supposed to be the identity and strength of the program, it's a big fucking problem.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    The defense may not be great but even a great defense will break down as the offense goes three and out all night

Today's game may be more balanced than ever. The good teams run AND pass. They play offense and defense

Georgia will have at least one game where they need to score to win and they have the best D today
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There are issues with the defensive philosophy…

I said so before the season …

They continue to be apparent during the season
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The defense is a fucking problem. Losing two games with under 100 opponent passing yards is insane.

If our corners are as good as you fucking think, then stack the box and have them PROOVE they can throw the fucking ball.

Fuck this team. Im a better OC than Donovan, a better DC than Gregory, and a better coach than Lake.

Dont @ me

The outcomes of Oregon state, Michigan, Montana, and soon to be UCLA are all the same if their offense never attempts a pass.

But the defense isn’t a problem. Wtf are ppl watching? It’s more scheme than personnel but cmon.
    The defense is a problem. Multiple game winning drives surrendered this year. I suppose they still rate as marginally above average, but that's it. Considering it's supposed to be the identity and strength of the program, it's a big fucking problem.
    The defense is good at what it's designed to do, stop the pass.

The problem is the book is out about how to beat it without passing, and despite plenty of players capable of stopping the run the coaches refuse to make even the simplest of adjustments.

It's coaching malpractice and I don't even think it's Bob's fault.