Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Vizzini Outsmarted by Babushka

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,635 Founders Club
    hardhat said:

Thank you for the pod. To clarify, I"m a Husky fan. Don't want to be associated with benny beaver.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    We gave race porter all kinds of shit, but he looks pretty good. Nice job Gregory
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,592 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

We gave race porter all kinds of shit, but he looks pretty good. Nice job Gregory

I’m pretty sure Boner is the Special Teams Coordinator now so we? can’t even give Gregory credit for Porter
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,863 Swaye's Wigwam

biak1 said:

Are we in meltdown mode? Frankly the boards feel pretty dead.

I’d say we are in apathy mode as we look into the gaping maw of shitty college football for the foreseeable future. Again. All self-inflicted.

I actually had a good time on this pod given the circumstances
    I was in a bad mood. We had some laughs, especially the Princess Bride thing. But I was pissed and said a couple things I wish I could take back, especially the part about firing Cohen and all the coaches and then fumigating the offices before starting over. The fumigating part was juvenile and stupid.
    I feel like that’s actually very on script for Stalin…
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2021

I'm ecstatic that we lost. Keep it up boys! Let's fucking fire everyone and hit the restart button.

Burn it down and collect the insurance money
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,635 Founders Club

biak1 said:

Are we in meltdown mode? Frankly the boards feel pretty dead.

I’d say we are in apathy mode as we look into the gaping maw of shitty college football for the foreseeable future. Again. All self-inflicted.

I actually had a good time on this pod given the circumstances
    I was in a bad mood. We had some laughs, especially the Princess Bride thing. But I was pissed and said a couple things I wish I could take back, especially the part about firing Cohen and all the coaches and then fumigating the offices before starting over. The fumigating part was juvenile and stupid.
    Why take anything back? The AD & coaches' parents listen to your pod?

Fumigating is nothing. Someone like me might take it to the next level and take a flamethrower to the place, even if it meant ruining the fine flooring that @RaceBannon installed.
    It was an immature comment is all
    Only thing I regret was being too tired to remember everything Vizzini said. But I have Covid, greatest excuse ever
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Only thing I regret was being too tired to remember everything Vizzini said. But I have Covid, greatest excuse ever

And you spend you’re dying moments to pod for us°. Respect
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,434 Swaye's Wigwam
    For the record I just assumed you were drinking lemon scented bleach with an absinthe chaser

And you spend you’re dying moments to pod for us°. Respect
    Can’t go anywhere, what else is there?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Thanks for the shout out.