Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best thing about this basketball tournament racket

http://www.corndogday.com

Whoever of you dipshits that posted the ethnic powerpool missed that one.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Mods? Investors?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If Rick Perry is involved, it's highly appropriate ...

You know you are a shitty Republican in the State of Texas when you get booed on a national TV show in your being broadcasted from your own state.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And having lived in Texas, you have to be a complete dumb fuck to be a Republican and get your own state to hate your ass. I'm not convinced that he would have carried the state against Obama ... and I know some Texans that would "love to see the South rise again" with Obama being in the White House.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

And having lived in Texas, you have to be a complete dumb fuck to be a Republican and get your own state to hate your ass. I'm not convinced that he would have carried the state against Obama ... and I know some Texans that would "love to see the South rise again" with Obama being in the White House.

Perry being booed in Tejas is the functional equivalent of Barbara Boxer being booed in San Fran. But they both deserve it. Idiots.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

You know you are a shitty Republican in the State of Texas when you get booed on a national TV show in your being broadcasted from your own state.

I'm from Texas, and a conservative, and I think Rick Perry is a complete tool. I am sure rational Libs think similar thoughts about idiots like Feinstein, etc. Every party has them. Douchenozzles that is.
    Every political fan base has their share of idiots?
    /raises hand
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

I'm from Texas, and a conservative, and I think Rick Perry is a complete tool. I am sure rational Libs think similar thoughts about idiots like Feinstein, etc. Every party has them. Douchenozzles that is.
    The two party system is not efficient. But too many people make money off of it for it to change anytime soon.

Ron Motherfucking Paul needs to have his brain placed in a robot after his death. It's our only hope.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Free Ron_Fairly!

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

The two party system is not efficient. But too many people make money off of it for it to change anytime soon.

Ron Motherfucking Paul needs to have his brain placed in a robot after his death. It's our only hope.
    Ron Paul is a nut.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Ron Paul is a nut.
    He's not as nutty as you might think at first glance. He has some dumb religious beliefs, but it doesn't impact his politics.

I may not agree with everything he believes, but his major points of scaling back government and improving education are thought provoking, to say the least.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Ron Paul is a nut.
    Ron_Fairly (RIP) > Ron Paul

Ron Mexico > Ron_Fairly (RIP) > Ron Paul
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Ron Paul is a nut.
    He's not as nutty as you might think at first glance. He has some dumb religious beliefs, but it doesn't impact his politics.

I may not agree with everything he believes, but his major points of scaling back government and improving education are thought provoking, to say the least.
    I dig Libertarians, but too often the ones on the national stage come off as 81% deranged. And that has nothing to do with policy. Rand Paul will do much more than Ron in the long run...

¿Da fuq? This was supposed to be about corn dogs, cheap beer and general debauchery.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary