Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best thing about this basketball tournament racket

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

And having lived in Texas, you have to be a complete dumb fuck to be a Republican and get your own state to hate your ass. I'm not convinced that he would have carried the state against Obama ... and I know some Texans that would "love to see the South rise again" with Obama being in the White House.

Perry being booed in Tejas is the functional equivalent of Barbara Boxer being booed in San Fran. But they both deserve it. Idiots.
    is there a specific term for people who have a pronounced view of things and who, because of their stupidity, cannot get even the people sharing the same view to associate with them?

there should be some funny word for that specific form of retardation. like shart for shitting your pants when you fart, or queef or vart for twat farts. there should be a word for that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

And having lived in Texas, you have to be a complete dumb fuck to be a Republican and get your own state to hate your ass. I'm not convinced that he would have carried the state against Obama ... and I know some Texans that would "love to see the South rise again" with Obama being in the White House.

Perry being booed in Tejas is the functional equivalent of Barbara Boxer being booed in San Fran. But they both deserve it. Idiots.
    is there a specific term for people who have a pronounced view of things and who, because of their stupidity, cannot get even the people sharing the same view to associate with them?

there should be some funny word for that specific form of retardation. like shart for shitting your pants when you fart, or queef or vart for twat farts. there should be a word for that.
    Yes.

The word is d2dfs.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited March 2014

d2d said:

D2d is a conservative who likely supported the patriot act.
    Hth
    It wasn't the content. It was the style with which it was delivered.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon knocks arizona out of the tournament in the elite eight proving once again that its a real sports school that values winning in sports that matter
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

Oregon knocks arizona out of the tournament in the elite eight proving once again that its a real sports school that values winning in sports that matter

Oregon sucks in the Elite 8.

hth

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

phineas said:

hth

whOREGON (lol!!1!!1) won't get there.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

If Rick Perry is involved, it's highly appropriate ...

You know you are a shitty Republican in the State of Texas when you get booed on a national TV show in your being broadcasted from your own state.

I'm from Texas, and a conservative, and I think Rick Perry is a complete tool. I am sure rational Libs think similar thoughts about idiots like Feinstein, etc. Every party has them. Douchenozzles that is.
    The two party system is not efficient. But too many people make money off of it for it to change anytime soon.

Ron Motherfucking Paul needs to have his brain placed in a robot after his death. It's our only hope.
    Ron Paul is a nut.
    No.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

If Rick Perry is involved, it's highly appropriate ...

You know you are a shitty Republican in the State of Texas when you get booed on a national TV show in your being broadcasted from your own state.

I'm from Texas, and a conservative, and I think Rick Perry is a complete tool. I am sure rational Libs think similar thoughts about idiots like Feinstein, etc. Every party has them. Douchenozzles that is.
    Every political fan base has their share of idiots?
    /raises hand
    Reminds me of the time I took my grandma in her wheel chair to the local Jay Inslee rally. She said something about voting for Arthur Langlie in the 30s. Well, sure enough, some jerk democrat calls her a cunt, dumps her out of her chair, punches her in the face and runs off.

I'm hearing she's now poasting now as pl_ss.

Staff, true?!?!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dnc said:

phineas said:

hth

Agree. Altman is even worse in the tourney than Few.

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

phineas said:

hth

Agree. Altman is even worse in the tourney than Few.

I also have Gonzaga not getting out of the first round. But to be fair that pick was out of spite, kind of like the Zeros losing in the first round (fmfyfe).