Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update regarding PL_SS

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If you don't like D2d topics:

1) don't respond
    2) start your own threads
    3) ??
    4) profit

Seriously, why does anyone care who posts what over there? Ignore him if you don't like it.

This.

People on the general boreds (or here) don't realize they are playing into his hand by responding to anything he says.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

If anyone knows any of those fags (I think like 750K?) on that show by name then it is probably best if you DIAF.

Disagree.

You're in your 20's...have you ever been friends with any hot girls before? For a while there that show was half of what they talked about. Don't tell me you've never seen an episode of Jersey shore or that you haven't heard of Snooki.

\
    This. Stop pretending you have no idea who a few of them are. They were all over the news. People even dress up as them for Halloween. Let me guess, some of you have no idea who the Kardahians are either.

I have no idea who the Kardahians are

That makes two of us.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't have a probelm with plss. It's roadasshole, orangesliceasshole, and dnc asshole that should be banned.

Bash DNC again and you be playing in PLSSs murderball league.
    Need the LOL button (RIP) for the murderball ref. Fine work.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Guido Kardashian mashup. Everyone can thank me later. For being this fucking gay.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

I've seen Situation too man times online, in magazines, and on late night talk shows to be clueless about who he is.

Hate to say it bro, but this makes you gay.
    It makes him of a younger generation then your old, fatherly self.

HTH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

He's free to post here again but he is upset with me (in his opinion I'm a hypocrite) and he says he's done with Hardcore Husky.

When is PLSS going to start a KKK Husky bored backed by Hugh Millen?
    You need to visit the General bored more often.
    Speaks volumes of how shitty D2D has ran that bored into the ground when I never post over there.

Fucking dreckfest is a compliment for the general board.
    Agree, but for once there is a decent thread without D2D involved over there. All of us are talking regular Nintendo and our favorite games. It's arguably a top 3 thread I've seen on the General Board.
    Well shit! If we talking Nintendo games I need to head on over! Have some nba jam and Griffey baseball talk.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He's free to post here again but he is upset with me (in his opinion I'm a hypocrite) and he says he's done with Hardcore Husky.

When is PLSS going to start a KKK Husky bored backed by Hugh Millen?
    You need to visit the General bored more often.
    Speaks volumes of how shitty D2D has ran that bored into the ground when I never post over there.

Fucking dreckfest is a compliment for the general board.
    Agree, but for once there is a decent thread without D2D involved over there. All of us are talking regular Nintendo and our favorite games. It's arguably a top 3 thread I've seen on the General Board.
    Well shit! If we talking Nintendo games I need to head on over! Have some nba jam and Griffey baseball talk.
    Looks like you need to start the Super Nintendo thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

1) don't respond
    3) ??
    4) profit

Seriously, why does anyone care who posts what over there? Ignore him if you don't like it.

I don't respond but he literally floods the general board at rate where even Boobs and myself wouldn't do.

Hard to post on general board when he floods the board.

Which is why I choose to stay away from general board.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

1) don't respond
    3) ??
    4) profit

I don't respond but he literally floods the general board at rate where even Boobs and myself wouldn't do.

Who was the (alleged) asian chick who used to poast on the HHB bored? Flooding was her wheelhouse.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

1) don't respond
    3) ??
    4) profit

He's flooded that bored worse than Ruth floods herself.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If anyone knows any of those fags (I think like 750K?) on that show by name then it is probably best if you DIAF.

Disagree.

You're in your 20's...have you ever been friends with any hot girls before? For a while there that show was half of what they talked about. Don't tell me you've never seen an episode of Jersey shore or that you haven't heard of Snooki.

\
    I don't listen to a thing my hot "friends" say. I just sid their and seem interested when really i am just trying to bare pickle the 2 hole by the end of the night.

And no I haven't seen a single episode of that hot garbage. I watched like 10 minutes one time when it was really popular and I wanted to kill myself for giving it that long.
    I'm 30, and I've never watched an episode of that fucktarded show. Anyone who's watched more than one should take a gasoline shower while torching some delicious creme brulee. I know who the characters are because it's pretty much impossible not to, but I'll never waste my time watching shit like that. I'd rather waste my time on here with you sons of bitches.
    The point I was trying to make. You are either lying or have no social life at all if you are under 40 and have no clue who any of them are, even if you have never watched the show.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Disagree.

\
    I don't listen to a thing my hot "friends" say. I just sid their and seem interested when really i am just trying to bare pickle the 2 hole by the end of the night.

And no I haven't seen a single episode of that hot garbage. I watched like 10 minutes one time when it was really popular and I wanted to kill myself for giving it that long.
    I'm 30, and I've never watched an episode of that fucktarded show. Anyone who's watched more than one should take a gasoline shower while torching some delicious creme brulee. I know who the characters are because it's pretty much impossible not to, but I'll never waste my time watching shit like that. I'd rather waste my time on here with you sons of bitches.
    The point I was trying to make. You are either lying or have no social life at all if you are under 40 and have no clue who any of them are, even if you have never watched the show.

A man with nearly 5,000 posts in this shithole waste of time bored says you have no social life.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Wait a minute, PL_SS closed the fucking gates on himself?

No more fancy feasts for now
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree.

\

A man with nearly 5,000 posts in this shithole waste of time bored says you have no social life.
    You are right. I don't have that much of one anymore.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

1) don't respond
    3) ??
    4) profit

Stop being a cunt. Most threads on there are started by someone else. It's not the "hard to post". There isn't some governor that allows only a few posts a day.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

More_Dingus, you were prolly popping champagne corks and spraying yourself in celebration of my departure. Too bad I ain't done with you yet. Pucker up

Welcome back you fucker! Glad you didn't bitch out.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    dnc said:

1) don't respond
    3) ??
    4) profit

Who was the (alleged) asian chick who used to poast on the HHB bored? Flooding was her wheelhouse.

Axe cokegreaterthanpepsi