Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update regarding PL_SS

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I like to turn my nose up at jokes about dead people but hardy har har at violence towards women.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like to turn my nose up at jokes about dead people but hardy har har at violence towards women.

Death is very final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

He's free to post here again but he is upset with me (in his opinion I'm a hypocrite) and he says he's done with Hardcore Husky.

When is PLSS going to start a KKK Husky bored backed by Hugh Millen?
    You need to visit the General bored more often.
    Speaks volumes of how shitty D2D has ran that bored into the ground when I never post over there.

Fucking dreckfest is a compliment for the general board.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Guess Kim just gained another customer.

PL_SS is like a drunk bitch pestering a really drunk dude brah. It's all fun in games until the dude brah gets pissed and decides to punch back.

I never noticed before how The Situation (lol!) catches short and stubby on his path to Snooki's face.

Bar punch abundance.
    "Lol." That's not The Situation. The Situation is the guy directly behind the puncher. I never knew this had ever happened. Maybe I would have liked Jersey Shore if I knew Snooki got cold clocked.

Ass backwards. Most people know Snookie got punched. But most people could not pick the Situation out of a guido lineup.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

dnc said:

PL_SS is like a drunk bitch pestering a really drunk dude brah. It's all fun in games until the dude brah gets pissed and decides to punch back.

I never noticed before how The Situation (lol!) catches short and stubby on his path to Snooki's face.

Bar punch abundance.
    "Lol." That's not The Situation. The Situation is the guy directly behind the puncher. I never knew this had ever happened. Maybe I would have liked Jersey Shore if I knew Snooki got cold clocked.

Ass backwards. Most people know Snookie got punched. But most people could not pick the Situation out of a guido lineup.
    this

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The fuck is a guido?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Death is very final.
    Water is very wet.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Death is very final.
    Water is very wet.
    Glad you can see the difference between the two things, then. Thanks for proving my point.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

The fuck is a guido?

If I had CougarGord's database of every picture ever poasted on the Internet, I'd insert the pic of the Balla Twins at Best Buy here.

Alas, I do not.

#ArianGuidos

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Bar punch abundance.

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Bar punch abundance.

Picking out the Situation out of a full guido line up would be tough, but there are only 3 guidos in the gif. I've seen Situation too man times online, in magazines, and on late night talk shows to be clueless about who he is.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Bar punch abundance.

That is when the show took off ratings wise.

Yea I know I'm Jersey Shore fag(75K) ratings superiority guy.

Admitting it is the first step on the road to recovery...

actually I think they cancelled it? The only time I've watched MoronTV in the last 10 years is when they showed reruns of That 70s Show.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's free to post here again but he is upset with me (in his opinion I'm a hypocrite) and he says he's done with Hardcore Husky.

When is PLSS going to start a KKK Husky bored backed by Hugh Millen?
    You need to visit the General bored more often.
    Speaks volumes of how shitty D2D has ran that bored into the ground when I never post over there.

Fucking dreckfest is a compliment for the general board.
    Agree, but for once there is a decent thread without D2D involved over there. All of us are talking regular Nintendo and our favorite games. It's arguably a top 3 thread I've seen on the General Board.
  • Options
    Founders Club

If anyone knows any of those fags (I think like 750K?) on that show by name then it is probably best if you DIAF.

Disagree.

You're in your 20's...have you ever been friends with any hot girls before? For a while there that show was half of what they talked about. Don't tell me you've never seen an episode of Jersey shore or that you haven't heard of Snooki.

\
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2014

If anyone knows any of those fags (I think like 750K?) on that show by name then it is probably best if you DIAF.

Disagree.

You're in your 20's...have you ever been friends with any hot girls before? For a while there that show was half of what they talked about. Don't tell me you've never seen an episode of Jersey shore or that you haven't heard of Snooki.

\
    I don't listen to a thing my hot "friends" say. I just sid their and seem interested when really i am just trying to bare pickle the 2 hole by the end of the night.

And no I haven't seen a single episode of that hot garbage. I watched like 10 minutes one time when it was really popular and I wanted to kill myself for giving it that long.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree.

\
    This. Stop pretending you have no idea who a few of them are. They were all over the news. People even dress up as them for Halloween. Let me guess, some of you have no idea who the Kardahians are either.

• Options

Disagree.

\
    This. Stop pretending you have no idea who a few of them are. They were all over the news. People even dress up as them for Halloween. Let me guess, some of you have no idea who the Kardahians are either.

I have no idea who the Kardahians are

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I've seen Situation too man times online, in magazines, and on late night talk shows to be clueless about who he is.

Hate to say it bro, but this makes you gay.