Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's game week bitches...

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

She just had it stuffed.

Never gets old.

LMAO
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Babushka! Babushka!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,429
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My kids will probably end up as dumb Boovs or Quooks.

I ain't going back to Seattle and have no where else to go.

There's really no choice, if you're a man you raise your kids to go to OSU. Faggots send their kids to UO.

You're like the yin, to my wyang.

I got 2 Huskieie grads, 3rd is undecided.
    It’s probably heading that way. My father in law has a Masters from Boov. The OSU Cascade Campus is 2 miles down the street so we can get all our Beavlet gear.
    And I have a Doog masters. It's like kismet.
    In business. AKA you're a fucking retard and belong with all the other Centrists afraid to go inside pubs and bars in the U District.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

There's really no choice, if you're a man you raise your kids to go to OSU. Faggots send their kids to UO.

It’s probably heading that way. My father in law has a Masters from Boov. The OSU Cascade Campus is 2 miles down the street so we can get all our Beavlet gear.
    In business. AKA you're a fucking retard and belong with all the other Centrists afraid to go inside pubs and bars in the U District.
    I had lunch inside 10 Barrel yesterday.

#OregonSkrong
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

haie said:

I had lunch inside 10 Barrel yesterday.

#OregonSkrong
    Business === I can't be an Engineer, CTO, nor Owner.

#IronLaw

Hides from the Tug, like a good little sheltered Beavlet.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Hey! I’m a centrist/moderate and was at a U District pub this weekend. What are you trying to say?

She just had it stuffed.

Never gets old.

LMAO
    I believe the correct line is “I recently had it stuffed”

Get your shit together or put @pawz @PurpleBaze @RuffaloSoldier and @SECDAWG un charge of the malarkey.
    Did you notice I didn’t use quotes?

haie said:

Hey! I’m a centrist/moderate and was at a U District pub this weekend. What are you trying to say?
    He’s constantly overcompensating on the boreds. Probably has something to do with feelings of inadequacy at home and/or at work.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

He’s constantly overcompensating on the boreds. Probably has something to do with feelings of inadequacy at home and/or at work.
    Yawn.

Loser MBA Beavlet that can't build a company, because that's not what an MBA is for.

An MBA is for sales people and project managers to give themselves a false sense of confidence.

Can't build a product. Can't scale a product.

#Truth.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

He doesn't know. He's pumpy without the humor. Most just ignore him anymore, with the exception of a few like minded wingnuts who he's learned how to lure in.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

That you suck.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I came for the raiding of the beaver hutch.

Left due a lot of @haie in someone’s life.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

Yawn.

Loser MBA Beavlet that can't build a company, because that's not what an MBA is for.

An MBA is for sales people and project managers to give themselves a false sense of confidence.

#Truth.
    I love how your bizarre rants just unearth random insecurities that you have. Apparently centrists and MBAs have wronged you in some grave way, and we're all going to hear about it.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

Yawn.

#Truth.
    Too bad @creepycoug not around
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

Yawn.

#Truth.
    I love how your bizarre rants just unearth random insecurities that you have. Apparently centrists and MBAs have wronged you in some grave way, and we're all going to hear about it.
    We should try to be nicer to those with autism.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,815
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

She just had it stuffed.

Never gets old.

LMAO
    I believe the correct line is “I recently had it stuffed”

Get your shit together or put @pawz @PurpleBaze @RuffaloSoldier and @SECDAWG un charge of the malarkey.
    Did you notice I didn’t use quotes?
    Huh?