Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218
    Addition by subtraction?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Portal candidate?
  • Tequilla said:

Portal candidate?

Seems likely.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,101
    Don’t think I’ve seen a bigger bitch on the field.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    No Asa Turner is a true statement even when he is suited up
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 363
    I saw him in on special teams and on the sideline.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,632 Founders Club
    spuden said:

I saw him in on special teams and on the sideline.

He's been in on defense too
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    He was in on the last play of the game because Cook’s helmet came off the previous play.
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 363
    dnc said:

He was in on the last play of the game because Cook’s helmet came off the previous play.

On that note I thought Cook played a pretty solid game and Williams obviously made the huge play at the end.

Was a pretty encouraging day for UW safeties IMO.
    Cook is actually good…I think. He generally takes good angles and unlike Turner, he’s not afraid to hit someone.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

On that note I thought Cook played a pretty solid game and Williams obviously made the huge play at the end.

I saw Williams playing patty cake a lot as a tackler. Him and Fabiculanan are both mostly worthless but will step up and make a play from time to time. Kind of like Sirmon.
    chuck said:

dnc said:

I saw Williams playing patty cake a lot as a tackler. Him and Fabiculanan are both mostly worthless but will step up and make a play from time to time. Kind of like Sirmon.
    Not a big Williams fan but that was the clutchest play a UW defender has made in quite some tim.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,573 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Not a big Williams fan but that was the clutchest play a UW defender has made in quite some tim. since 15 minutes earlier, when Gordon made that superman pick.

Not a big Williams fan but that was the clutchest play a UW defender has made in quite some tim. since 15 minutes earlier, when Gordon made that superman pick.

Gordon's pick was incredible but it wasn't incredibly clutch. Just an awesome play.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gordon got picked on a lot. He's always close but wasn't positioning himself well against bigger receivers and a bunch of Garbers' wobbly throws were lucky enough to be where only the receiver could get to it. I also notice that Gordon starts to drift too much or something when the QB buys time. He has the ability to suffocate in coverage when he's focused. He's as good as anyone when balls are thrown at him in a reasonable amount of time.

Both of his picks were freakin sick. What a talented, explosive player he is.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    dnc said:

He's playing

Naked?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

dnc said:

I saw that too, but Williams supposedly has two fucked up hands so the shoulder check type tackles make a little more sense. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a bad tackler, but he’s not as soft as Turner. He at least tries.