Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black or Native American?

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Careful now Pump. It’s early in the season. You don’t want to blow your wad in September. Stick around a while.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Let Ramona Corona fight his-her they-them's own battles...queen's like him don't like conflict. Fuck she-he,

I used to live in Ramona. Cool fucking town.
    You mean you lived WITH Ramona yella? How's your rectum feel this morning. Did you tell your wife yet?
    Deserves its own thread
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cis bullshit pronoun guy? Maybe you should try sinking that lever in an Indjun hole 1st. Oh wait, have to be a cis white hetro man to do so. This typifies the problem with growing up with 2 moms like yours corona...father figures matter you worthless cunt of a man

I would, but I don’t harbor colonialist rape fantasies like you do.
    Corona.. you and your generation are the problem. Because you take it thoroughly up the ass shouldn't prevent me from reminiscing about the beauty of ethnic CUNT!! Smells a lot better than your shit-dick after fucking Jerramy
    Why do black and indigenous women get labelled as “ethnic?” Does that mean white women are somehow not “ethnic” and are what you consider “normal?” Why do you seem to think that categorizing people based on skin color somehow equates to heterosexuality?

Like I said, textbook cis white male bullshit. You are one sick puppy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let Ramona Corona fight his-her they-them's own battles...queen's like him don't like conflict. Fuck she-he,

Don’t assume my gender, bigot.

Xi/Xim/Jinping
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cis bullshit pronoun guy? Maybe you should try sinking that lever in an Indjun hole 1st. Oh wait, have to be a cis white hetro man to do so. This typifies the problem with growing up with 2 moms like yours corona...father figures matter you worthless cunt of a man

I would, but I don’t harbor colonialist rape fantasies like you do.
    Corona.. you and your generation are the problem. Because you take it thoroughly up the ass shouldn't prevent me from reminiscing about the beauty of ethnic CUNT!! Smells a lot better than your shit-dick after fucking Jerramy
    Why do black and indigenous women get labelled as “ethnic?” Does that mean white women are somehow not “ethnic” and are what you consider “normal?” Why do you seem to think that categorizing people based on skin color somehow equates to heterosexuality?

Like I said, textbook cis white male bullshit. You are one sick puppy.
    The COCK got your tongue?
    Do you mean to imply that cock getting tongue is somehow wrong or abnormal?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Stalin might want to up his annual rates now that Pup is back onboard. Subscriptions at an all-time high!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stalin might want to up his annual rates now that Pup is back onboard. Subscriptions at an all-time high!

Someone sent me money yesterday strictly because they were so happy Pup was back
    Pup gets the clicks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This is textbook cis white male bullshit.

If Pup is back full tim this will go down as my greatest contribution ever to HH. Low bar, I know.
    Let us not forget my promise to not run Pup again. I’m all about safe spaces now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

This is textbook cis white male bullshit.

If Pup is back full tim this will go down as my greatest contribution ever to HH. Low bar, I know.
    Let us not forget my promise to not run Pup again. I’m all about safe spaces now.
    Someone with your lack of wit never ran Pup. You delusional fuck
    It’s a matter of public record.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021
    Just entertain Corona....you've got a better chance than running pup. I dealt with better posters long b4 u yellow....theyre not here anymore
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No offense, but u don't bring much