Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Athletic Department Logic

13»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    hardhat said:

UW Medical Center sent an email to all employees encouraging Blue Fridays to support the Seahawks, Sounders, Kraken and Mariners. No mention of the Huskies.

Fuck them
  • Options
    TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 87
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I read last night that Oregon State's attendance is truly fucked for this year because if the proof of vaccine policy. They were seeing a rise in season tickets during the summer and that dropped off right after they announced it. They've admitted that feedback has spelled out that it's because of the vaccine requirement. They're trying everything they can to turn that around before UW comes into town.

It was barely mentioned but Oregon has been affected too.

They are in a blue state, but in hick land where a much larger percentage of their fans are not down with having to get a test or the vaxx.

In Seattle there's minimally an equal number of fans cheering on the vaxx policies because Centrist City.

Oregon State doesn't surprise me a bit. It's full Hick all the time for 80 miles in all directions from Corvallis. Eugene is much different from Corvallis and the Ducks have tons of fans that drive from Portland for home games. They will be fine without Merica supporting them
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    TheDude said:

haie said:

I read last night that Oregon State's attendance is truly fucked for this year because if the proof of vaccine policy. They were seeing a rise in season tickets during the summer and that dropped off right after they announced it. They've admitted that feedback has spelled out that it's because of the vaccine requirement. They're trying everything they can to turn that around before UW comes into town.

It was barely mentioned but Oregon has been affected too.

They are in a blue state, but in hick land where a much larger percentage of their fans are not down with having to get a test or the vaxx.

In Seattle there's minimally an equal number of fans cheering on the vaxx policies because Centrist City.

Oregon State doesn't surprise me a bit. It's full Hick all the time for 80 miles in all directions from Corvallis. Eugene is much different from Corvallis and the Ducks have tons of fans that drive from Portland for home games. They will be fine without Merica supporting them
    Both counties are actually super blue and have high vaccination rates. And Beavs have most of their fans drive down from Portland too. Haie is just spouting bullshit from the imaginary conversations he has with duck bartenders, as usual
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

hardhat said:

UW Medical Center sent an email to all employees encouraging Blue Fridays to support the Seahawks, Sounders, Kraken and Mariners. No mention of the Huskies.

Fuck them
    Definitely. I'm also sure Jen Cohen gives a shit about it.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

This has now been upgraded to Team Spirit Fridays. They added the weasel logo in the bottom right hand corner of the email to support our dawgs. Sad!