Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario C.

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

SDCJR said:

Bellotti never beat a team like Ohio State.

A 3 loss Oklahoma team.

Mikey also followed that “huge” win up with no-showing at home in a 4 td loss to .500 mike stoops and a near shutout 30 point loss in the Vegas bowl to byu. Great season!
  • Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    At home, with VERY questionable calls. Ok, you win too. Still won’t compare it with what they did last week.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

SDCJR said:

A 3 loss Oklahoma team.

Mikey also followed that “huge” win up with no-showing at home in a 4 td loss to .500 mike stoops and a near shutout 30 point loss in the Vegas bowl to byu. Great season!
    How many losses do you think this tOSU team is going to have?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

SDCJR said:

A 3 loss Oklahoma team.

How many losses do you think this tOSU team is going to have?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do you think Meat knows that the state of Oregon is to the south of the state of Washington?

Does he know that Oregon is not in Canada?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    Standard Supporter
    Mario C like to keep it clean
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    Standard Supporter
    SDCJR said:

Didn’t win that one without some really bad calls by the refs.

I'm fucking drunk, and I have to touch this one.

At the end of some quarter there was a kick return, the OU returner stepped oob at the 43. When they swapped ends of the field, they didn't move the ball. 14 free yards for OU.

AD scored on a 3rd an goal where he stepped out of bounds at the fucking 3 yard line.

Twice OU converted 3rd downs after the play clock had been expired for 2 seconds.

The onside kick bullshit was the worst call of all tim, and Oregon still had to go down and score and then stop OU again. And they did both. A bad call is a bad call. The worst call of all tim didn't change the outcome of the game more than half a dozen other calls that weren't as bad in the same fucking game.

Fire off some brain cells, and eat a bag of dicks.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I was at a game where the punt returner dropped 3 punts in row. Belloti put that fucker back in for a 4th punt return. His game management was lacking at times. Haven’t seem Mario do that.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Indiana 2004 home opener lose was a MB all-timer. 500/200 total yards in Ducks favor. IU HC fired at the end of year.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Indiana 2004 home opener lose was a MB all-timer. 500/200 total yards in Ducks favor. IU HC fired at the end of year.

People whitewash mike because he’s so likeable. There are some awful memories from those years.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

People whitewash mike because he’s so likeable. There are some awful memories from those years.
    He hired Chip who in turn gave us the best run in school history. For that he should be praised. Have you ever had more fun watching Duck Football than watching any of Chip's teams?
  • Options
    I'm 50/50 on MB. He did hire Chip and Rich Stubler.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    A fucking retard (Hi @Sledog ) could recruit to Oregon during Meat’s tenure.

It was harder during Bellotti’s era.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

Bellotti was doing coaching symposiums on his offense to packed houses of national coaches in the 80s while Crystalballs was still shoving nerds into lockers. I don't think a heck of a lot has changed, but obviously Mario is better suited to selling this program in his era.

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

2002 Seattle Bowl - Wake Forest 38, Oregon 17
  • Options
    trublue said:

dtd said:

Bellotti was doing coaching symposiums on his offense to packed houses of national coaches in the 80s while Crystalballs was still shoving nerds into lockers. I don't think a heck of a lot has changed, but obviously Mario is better suited to selling this program in his era.

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

It seems like only yesterday I was at that cold miserable CF of a game, watching WF WR's and RB's running free like wild horses on the plains of Wyoming. We were laughing at ourselves for attending that Ducks attempt at playing football by games end.

Long live the Seattle Bowl and traumatic Memories!

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    trublue said:

dtd said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thought I had blocked that one out.

Retired child actor at QB. Freshmen on islands at the corners. Ooof, that was a bad year with a worse ending.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

trublue said:

dtd said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Softy's Softiest hour
    My favorite Softy moment was calling to assault the guy waving the Coug flag when Gameday came to Seattle in 2013.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    You sir. Are very acute at your football acumen.

Any good Bitcoin ideas?

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007

Bellotti was a better game day coach. But Mario’s recruiting ability is unmatched.

Jesus Christ, wouldn't trust you to change my oil.

Delete account now