Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When did you know the Huskies were in deep trouble under Lake?

124»

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,470
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    2020 season
    WHEN THEY HIRED THE FUCKING ASSISTANT

Even dumber would be hire the alum. Neither the hire-the-alum or hire-the-loyal-assistant works well. Rarely. Not much.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Michigan 1st half
    In 2020 uw won the north, and I didn’t hear many complaints from fans other than them complaining about Jimmy congratulating Oregon. That was bad on him, not the team. For me it was the Michigan game. Most coaches have a bad game, it happens. So I can find excuses for the Montana game. But Michigan sucked and uw didn’t change anything from the prior week. That was shocking. Unfortunately for uw fans the Seattle media, including KJR, the Dawgpound, and Dawgman, prefer to suck Jimmy’s ass and avoid asking tough questions or simple follow up questions. For example Jimmy say to blame him for the team’s shortcomings, but what the fuck does that mean?! And he keeps saying lame shit like that.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Montana 1st quarter
    SFGbob said:

Damn!!! It's like a KKK meeting in here. We know the real reason you're criticizing Coach Lake.

Bob gonna Bob.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

When K left

:D
    Well … you are an idiot so I’m not surprised you don’t understand why that was a big deal
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Montana 3rd quarter
    I knew we were fucked when I started believing we should have a good season.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    Montana 3rd quarter
    For the record 95% of yall were at least LIPO going into the season. Thumbs down/FO if you know I'm right
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Montana 3rd quarter
    dOgmaster said:

In 2020 uw won the north, and I didn’t hear many complaints from fans other than them complaining about Jimmy congratulating Oregon. That was bad on him, not the team. For me it was the Michigan game. Most coaches have a bad game, it happens. So I can find excuses for the Montana game. But Michigan sucked and uw didn’t change anything from the prior week. That was shocking. Unfortunately for uw fans the Seattle media, including KJR, the Dawgpound, and Dawgman, prefer to suck Jimmy’s ass and avoid asking tough questions or simple follow up questions. For example Jimmy say to blame him for the team’s shortcomings, but what the fuck does that mean?! And he keeps saying lame shit like that.

did you read the Seattle Time last Sunday? Vorel and Stone told it like it was