Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When did you know the Huskies were in deep trouble under Lake?

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Montana 3rd quarter
    thechatch said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

Recruiting collapse.

If it's true that Jimmy was being lazy about recruiting because he was so sure that we would win on the field and make up for it then it's a crime against college football that he gets to coach a conference game.

He can have this micky mouse ass weekend and then him and Don Jon are gone and Malloe can finish out the year with Adams as OC, and then the fucking Pete Squad is done after a miserable apple cup.

If/When he makes it to conference play and gets his shit pushed in by Cal running Michigan's game plan, I hope that is enough to finally convince the druid President.
    You don’t know how any of this works, do you?

There is no way Jimmy get fired this weekend, regardless of the outcome. You’re stuck with him and his buyout.

Stop with this stupid fantasy that he gets shitcanned on Sunday and Urban Meyer calls from the JAX halftime lockeroom.

You’re gonna have to choke on this for awhile, which is nothing new for shit birds like yourself.
    trying really hard here.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of us? LIPO’d away the recruiting failures for hopes of wins righting that ship.

Lil jimmies getting raped on the recruiting trail as well as on the field and in the showers.

@Seven_Eleven i know you like hawt rape talk.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Montana 3rd quarter
    thechatch said:

I knew as soon as he gave that halftime speech at the basketball game that he was going to suck ass.

this is probably the correct answer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Montana 3rd quarter
    Tequilla said:

When K left

:D
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2020 season
    I do wonder if the team has lost confidence in Jimmy.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    Montana 3rd quarter

all of you voting for 2020 are full of shit. 2020 can't count for anything. Only 4 games in a covid environment. No Levi, Tryon, Tuli, Latu among others. 2020 just can't count. Questionable decisions sure, but trouble? Not yet.

2020 was only nine months ago. The games were inconclusive, but the Donovan hire and the flatlined recruiting were huge red flags. Sorry your head was up your ass, but most of this board has been pretty sour on Jimmy for awhile. Now we're 100% certain.
    My head was up my ass? You clearly haven't read any of my posts in the last few months. Or your comprehension levels are just not up to an average adult standard. I haven't been a fan of the Lake hire from the get go but what part of the 2020 season made you think this team was in trouble? Getting stomped by Stanford? Nothing new there.

You're right about recruiting but that isn't the 2020 "season". I'm not going to argue though. Let your
    little clique direct your thoughts Karen Smith
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2020 season
    Promotion of Gregory to DC and Impotent OC hire and having no consulting then the Stanford ass kicking
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Ya think?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2020 season

hardhat said:

Ya think?
    I'm not sure. Lake recruited some of the players and at least last year it looked like they still liked him. It does seem different this year, but unless someone like @sonics1993 or @backthepack knows, I don't think they'll quit on him. I hate him though!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Damn!!! It's like a KKK meeting in here. We know the real reason you're criticizing Coach Lake.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Montana 3rd quarter
    SFGbob said:

Damn!!! It's like a KKK meeting in here. We know the real reason you're criticizing Coach Lake.

how did you know I hate bald people?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2020 season
    When I saw the video of him boating to work and the sun was already up.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    2020 season
    kanehall said:

This
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

Recruiting collapse.

If it's true that Jimmy was being lazy about recruiting because he was so sure that we would win on the field and make up for it then it's a crime against college football that he gets to coach a conference game.

He can have this micky mouse ass weekend and then him and Don Jon are gone and Malloe can finish out the year with Adams as OC, and then the fucking Pete Squad is done after a miserable apple cup.

If/When he makes it to conference play and gets his shit pushed in by Cal running Michigan's game plan, I hope that is enough to finally convince the druid President.

There is no way Jimmy get fired this weekend, regardless of the outcome. You’re stuck with him and his buyout.

Stop with this stupid fantasy that he gets shitcanned on Sunday and Urban Meyer calls from the JAX halftime lockeroom.

You’re gonna have to choke on this for awhile, which is nothing new for shit birds like yourself.
    trying really hard here.
    I give you the appropriate(minimal) amount of effort.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2020 season

ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

Recruiting collapse.

Yup. Jimmy will get another year with a new band of assistants. Unless he gets accused of a crime he’s there through nov22 at the earliest.

Also Oregon probably isn’t capable (or dumb enough) to beat UW 70-21 in Seattle. An absolute gift to oregon that Pete didn’t shut it down up 4 tds.
    Pete tried to shut it down. The defense was just that bad. Jomon Dotson ffs was tecmo bowling the defense. Screw you guys for not tackling.
    POTD. Big belly laughs in the media room.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Kwat leaving was a big fuck you. A lot of things made sense at that point.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Montana 3rd quarter
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

Recruiting collapse.

trying really hard here.
    I give you the appropriate(minimal) amount of effort.
    No, you thought you had something there.

Quook.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Montana 3rd quarter
    When we became an Adidas school.