Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's sad that this bored is so depressed from the state of the program

That we don't have a bunch of awesome threads making fun of Sark. Here is a blast from the past, "trust issues"

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,620 Founders Club
    Two games in already throwing players under the bus. Even Willingham waited until year 2 to do so.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

And Pete Kwiatkowski, who surely knows very well what both men are about, chose to go work for Sark instead of Jimmy. Let that sink in.

Wow. That’s a real truth.

And all the receivers leaving makes much more sense.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam

Arkansas DL was obviously stemming.

LOL
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

TTJ said:

And Pete Kwiatkowski, who surely knows very well what both men are about, chose to go work for Sark instead of Jimmy. Let that sink in.

Spiker and Osborne sucked. Ty Jones is the 4th or 5th option at Fresno State. Puka left for his family.

Those guys mostly sucked. Also, our offense sucks and is not WR friendly.

We will have some guys off this year’s team leave to latch on to a winner.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

TTJ said:

Spiker and Osborne sucked. Ty Jones is the 4th or 5th option at Fresno State. Puka left for his family.

We are going to have 5-10 guys hit the transfer portal at the end of the year.

top Candidates, are Murao, Turner, Williams, Dom, and that's off the top of my head.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't forget.

This staff sucks, obviously, but all you fucking doogs that lamented K leaving need to fuck off.

Dude gave up fucking 50+ to Eastern. Owned by Shaw.

"Who my boss is matters to me" LOL

Go get murdered in th SEC along with Leach you fucking dumbshit.

#Overrated.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,620 Founders Club

TTJ said:

I'm not basing this on inside knowledge, but I have doubts that Puka left just for his family
    Kaepsknee said:

Tequilla said:

He’s already benched his QB … had to have someone to blame

Going into your 3rd game ever, at your best job ever, and then changing QBs and shitting on your Oline is on brand Sark.

At least He didn’t talk about their fat girlfriends though.
    The season's still young
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    godawgst said:

TTJ said:

We are going to have 5-10 guys hit the transfer portal at the end of the year.

top Candidates, are Murao, Turner, Williams, Dom, and that's off the top of my head.

Odunze and Jalen will bounce too. Fresh start at a place that will use them correctly