Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's sad that this bored is so depressed from the state of the program

2»

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club

godawgst said:

TTJ said:

And Pete Kwiatkowski, who surely knows very well what both men are about, chose to go work for Sark instead of Jimmy. Let that sink in.

Wow. That’s a real truth.

And all the receivers leaving makes much more sense.
    Spiker and Osborne sucked. Ty Jones is the 4th or 5th option at Fresno State. Puka left for his family.

Those guys mostly sucked. Also, our offense sucks and is not WR friendly.

We will have some guys off this year’s team leave to latch on to a winner.
    We are going to have 5-10 guys hit the transfer portal at the end of the year.

top Candidates, are Murao, Turner, Williams, Dom, and that's off the top of my head.

Odunze and Jalen will bounce too. Fresh start at a place that will use them correctly
    If Jimmy goes out and gets a modern OC then I think they stay. If he hires a Jed Fisch type that wants to run the I -formation and has a tried and true philosophy of run, run, pass then they might leave. If Junior gets canned they probably leave. They are both Adams guys and if the offense is updated and he sells them they both stay. Are either of them any good? Who knows.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I didn't forget.

This staff sucks, obviously, but all you fucking doogs that lamented K leaving need to fuck off.

Dude gave up fucking 50+ to Eastern. Owned by Shaw.

"Who my boss is matters to me" LOL

Go get murdered in th SEC along with Leach you fucking dumbshit.

#Overrated.

This is a lot of crowing for the guy who wouldn't shut up about Oregon being overrated and us being able to keep pace with them. You were arguably the biggest doog of the offseason, so maybe you should sit this one out.
    I've been saying that K has sucked since he got owned by Stanford in 2017.

Maybe I should do what you do and sit on the fence over every single topic until results are clear as day.

Yeah it's really stupid to say Oregon is overrated when their best player doesn't want to play and they're squeaking by Fresno. UW does have the roster to keep pace, why they haven't has been covered here multiple times.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

This staff sucks, obviously, but all you fucking doogs that lamented K leaving need to fuck off.

#Overrated.

This is a lot of crowing for the guy who wouldn't shut up about Oregon being overrated and us being able to keep pace with them. You were arguably the biggest doog of the offseason, so maybe you should sit this one out.

Maybe I should do what you do and sit on the fence over every single topic until results are clear as day.

Yeah it's really stupid to say Oregon is overrated when their best player doesn't want to play and they're squeaking by Fresno. UW does have the roster to keep pace, why they haven't has been covered here multiple times.
    All jimmies and Joe's no X's and O's???

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

Frankly I don't know why you're running coach K victory laps. I hope he fails at Texas. He's under Sark so good chance he does. But trying to pretend his defense was anything but a resounding success while he was here is butthurt revisionism. And sure as shit, Gregory's unit looks way worse.
    It's okay to give up 50 points to an FCS team?

Resounding success. He sucked in big games just like the other coaches on the staff.

Sucked in 2014, sucked in 2015. 2016 was his year and outside of Mathis couldn't generate a pass rush which allowed Darnold to beat us.

2017, fucking dark comedy how he allowed a last place ASU to work us, and of course David Shaw that year.

How is it butthurt? I thought he was overrated after 2017.

And now he just got worked by Arkansas.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,609
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

Frankly I don't know why you're running coach K victory laps. I hope he fails at Texas. He's under Sark so good chance he does. But trying to pretend his defense was anything but a resounding success while he was here is butthurt revisionism. And sure as shit, Gregory's unit looks way worse.

Resounding success. He sucked in big games just like the other coaches on the staff.

Sucked in 2014, sucked in 2015. 2016 was his year and outside of Mathis couldn't generate a pass rush which allowed Darnold to beat us.

2017, fucking dark comedy how he allowed a last place ASU to work us, and of course David Shaw that year.

Funny how this was never mentioned by you until this month
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,822 Founders Club
    @haie always has a place to stay

Rent free
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

I still maintain that was the most desolating loss this decade.

Our offense sucked, but we still should have won the conference 2018-style and K just sat there like he always does, never making adjustments and letting Shaw pass it all over our asses.

We were up like 10-6 at halftime or something. If K is elite we win that game. He's not though, which is my point.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

Our offense sucked, but we still should have won the conference 2018-style and K just sat there like he always does, never making adjustments and letting Shaw pass it all over our asses.

We were up like 10-6 at halftime or something. If K is elite we win that game. He's not though, which is my point.
    You never said a bad word about kwat until last spring when he left UW. The rest is classic haie revisionist history.
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

You never said a bad word about kwat until last spring when he left UW. The rest is classic haie revisionist history.
    🤢

Sorry, I've never cared about K.

Was in front row when he gave up 50 to Eastern.

If you have some evidence kindly poast it here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

10 points should have been ENOUGH!!!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited September 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

Turns out ASU won that game 13-7.

And Stanford was like 6-2 before that game that year.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

🤢

Sorry, I've never cared about K.

Was in front row when he gave up 50 to Eastern.

If you have some evidence kindly poast it here.
    Still droning on about a game from seven years ago? That's a shit argument even by your own standard of shit arguments.
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I didn't forget.

#Overrated.

About 2017?

Turns out ASU won that game 13-7.

And Stanford was like 6-2 before that game that year.
    Imagine blaming the DC for a loss in which you gave up 13 points. Real big football brain on haie