Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam

Who in the hell thinks this way?

Mario Bailey.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

RedRocket said:

The fanbase is unified that serious change is needed. The doog view is that Jimmy could still be the guy but he needs to replace Donovan with a better OC.

If we're being charitable to Jimmy I can buy that Donovan might be holding him back from being a 7-8 win coach. But no one who is this unprepared in every facet of the program, and that includes hiring John Don in the first place, has the chops to ever exceed 8 wins. And that's not a high bar, lots of boobs have stumbled their way into 8+ win seasons.
    Pics or GTFO… the boobs.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

RedRocket said:

The fanbase is unified that serious change is needed. The doog view is that Jimmy could still be the guy but he needs to replace Donovan with a better OC.

If we're being charitable to Jimmy I can buy that Donovan might be holding him back from being a 7-8 win coach. But no one who is this unprepared in every facet of the program, and that includes hiring John Don in the first place, has the chops to ever exceed 8 wins. And that's not a high bar, lots of boobs have stumbled their way into 8+ win seasons.
    Pics or GTFO… the boobs.

Mario-oh-oh!