Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan (Travels with Fudgie)

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
edited September 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
This state is a shit hole. Should be nuked off the face of the earth.

S/O Avis rent a car. GFYS.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bring me back a pair of khaki pants while you’re there. And try not to get sodimized by the locals.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

I'm not reading another word of this until it's confirmed that you're going to the game in full Husky gear and owning the shame that will follow.

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,948 Founders Club

After spending some time on the Upper Peninsula, in Traverse City, Charlevoix, and Manistee earlier this week, I strongly disagree. Only the portions south of a line from Ludington to Alpena should be nuked off the face of the earth together with shitty Avis rent a car (they ran out of cars at CVG, thankfully booked through Costco and ended up with a BMW from Alamo at a better rate).
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam

After spending some time on the Upper Peninsula, in Traverse City, Charlevoix, and Manistee earlier this week, I strongly disagree. Only the portions south of a line from Ludington to Alpena should be nuked off the face of the earth together with shitty Avis rent a car (they ran out of cars at CVG, thankfully booked through Costco and ended up with a BMW from Alamo at a better rate).
    Michigan superiority guy found
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I'm not reading another word of this until it's confirmed that you're going to the game in full Husky gear and owning the shame that will follow.

Im just here to get drunk and because i paid like $950 to come here in like July.

You have only yourself to blame for making the trip over there.

Would have been better to just stay home and throw the money in the fire pit in your backyard.
    Going to the hawk game so it hopefully makes up for this shit show tmr.
    edited September 2021

You only have 1 credit card and it has a 1k limit?

El oh el

I don’t have a credit card. I just use debit cards. Make enough to not need one with limited expenses so. It was my friends + we’re poor.