Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Germie Bernard has decommitted

1235»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like he's probably headed to Oregon. Has a "do not contact" stipulation on his portal entry which means he already knows where he's going.

Blair Angulo says he's coming back to UW

Might be what Acrop was referring to here
    That makes sense, huge get if true.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Sounds like he's probably headed to Oregon. Has a "do not contact" stipulation on his portal entry which means he already knows where he's going.

I like him more than our wr commits at the moment. Not sure unlike him at the expense of lyons though so hopefully we get both.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

I like him more than our wr commits at the moment. Not sure unlike him at the expense of lyons though so hopefully we get both.
    I recognize the danger but when DeBoer and Coach Shep can just pull up the stats and show two thousand yards WR it's clear this is a WR friendly offense if the QB can distribute the pigskin. Lyons is a bit slight in weight so he's going to need that Freshman 15 (though Troy Franklin does well despite his lack of heft)

Sneaking suspician Odunze is heading to Sunday play.

dnc said:

I like him a ton. Huge weapon unlike anyone on the team right now. I don't see why he'd scare Lyons off but if if I can only have one I'll take Germie. Was a huge loss when he bailed last year.

dnc said:

Oregon paid us $500k to upgrade our WR coach so Junior Adams could deliver them Rome, JMac and Germie and not only did he go 0 for 3 now all three are going to have 1000 yard seasons in purple 😂

With the hiring of Stein at OC you gotta think Junior's days are Oregon are numbered. He's not going to work his way into that OC position.
    He's never willingly walking away from free Nikes
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I like him a ton. Huge weapon unlike anyone on the team right now. I don't see why he'd scare Lyons off but if if I can only have one I'll take Germie. Was a huge loss when he bailed last year.
    Never said he would scare off lyons. Don’t twist. Not sure how many wr’s we would take in this class is all.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Never said he would scare off lyons. Don’t twist. Not sure how many wr’s we would take in this class is all.
    My bad wasn't trying to misrepresent. Rumor is at the very least we are losing the two Kennedy WRs to the portal and probably one or two more (Davis is rumored to portal, Rome to draft). We're probably taking at least 4 WRs is my guess.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

My bad wasn't trying to misrepresent. Rumor is at the very least we are losing the two Kennedy WRs to the portal and probably one or two more (Davis is rumored to portal, Rome to draft). We're probably taking at least 4 WRs is my guess.
    I forgot about Lonyatta. I could see Taj going to back to Cali a la Bynum for his final season. Leaves us pretty young in experience and would guarantee Bernard gets significant reps. I wouldn't have a problem though with JMac and JP being subbed out for Germie and Boston/Lyons/Williams whoever is ready.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

IT'S NOT OVER FOR GERMIE!!!

TROY FRANKLIN’S NEXT!!!!

@WilburHooksHands
    It is not over until he enters the nfl draft
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Alexander already portalled. He would have to sit a year if he left again unless he went to FCS or Juco. He also played a little this year so it would be odd if he left. Tinae I could definitely see leaving
    Tinae. Another great 4* get in the Jimmy classes.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Alexander already portalled. He would have to sit a year if he left again unless he went to FCS or Juco. He also played a little this year so it would be odd if he left. Tinae I could definitely see leaving
    I think any “requirement” to sit out could be appealed. None of these rules matter anymore.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I initially thought he was referring to Lyons coming "full circle" since he was thought to be a UW lock, then he was an ND lock, and now it seems he's back on UW.

I guess that's the nice thing about being Acrop. Post vague, cryptic tweets that could apply to multiple situations and you're eventually going to be right.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Pretty sure there are ways out of sitting out … also pretty sure UW needs to push on the subject which is bad business for any program in this economy