Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Outside of randomly having Locker, Washington confoundingly seems to be one of the only programs in America that never has a truly mobile QB which can help make up for having a shitty offense/OL unless you're an air raid type offense.

I don't think this is really true:

Tui - super mobile
    Pickett - mobile
    Paus - statue
    Bonnell - semi mobile
    Stanback - super mobile
    Locker - super mobile
    Price - mobile until injuries destroyed it
    Miles - mobile
    Black Power - semi mobile
    Browning - immobile
    Eason - statue
    Morris - semi mobile to immobile

Since the Huards we've been all over the place when it comes to QB mobility (and of course Brunell was super mobile and Hobert was sneaky mobile before that).

I agree it's something I wish we would prioritize more, especially in the Pete/Lake era.
    I should have said post-Tui and I wouldn't count Pickett because I think he was a good enough passer to make up for it and the offense was semi functional. I also meant truly mobile QBs. Not semi-mobile who also aren't great passers.

Tui - super mobile
    Pickett - mobile - was that a misprint? Don't remember him being mobile. Made semi but only maybe.
    Paus - statue
    Bonnell - semi mobile
    Stanback - super mobile - He got hurt so quick once he was actually the real starter I almost don't count him and I think he's a good example of a guy who couldn't pass and had a shitty OL and Offense but him being mobile covered things up.
    Locker - super mobile
    Price - mobile until injuries destroyed it - Was always so hurt he was barely ever even semi-mobile.
    Miles - mobile - See Price.
    Black Power - semi mobile - who is this?
    Browning - immobile
    Eason - statue
    Morris - semi mobile to immobile - I thought semi last year but looked immobile against Montana.
    @RaceBannon
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    dnc said:

doogie said:

Hugh says Morris is too short to see plays over the middle and not athletic enough to improvise.

He sounded bitter and angry saying this yesterday on kjr

He’s right.
    Sam isn't any taller.

I do think he's a better option though.

Sam is 5'10"? No fing way Morris is 6'.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,055
    Bread said:

I'm buying the Dylan Morris heisman odds dip.