Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris

I was right about him. Im accepting apologies. Thanks @PostGameOrangeSlices

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    Of course you know this all means he bounces back to throw for 300 yards and 4 tds in the Big House.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

Of course you know this all means he bounces back to throw for 300 yards and 4 tds in the Big House.

I would suck dick for that to happen.
    Bullshit. You have multiple unfulfilled dick sucking promises. Your word means nothing.
    I need a dick to suck first
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    I'm buying the Dylan Morris heisman odds dip.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Bullshit. You have multiple unfulfilled dick sucking promises. Your word means nothing.
    I need a dick to suck first
    Hi

rambe
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm embarrassed I dooged on Morris. I was at least skeptical with Round III of our big, bad offensive line returns all the starters who were above average last year so they're ready to rumble. Morris' last int was so cringe and so avoidable.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Hugh says Morris is too short to see plays over the middle and not athletic enough to improvise.

He sounded bitter and angry saying this yesterday on kjr
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    doogie said:

Hugh says Morris is too short to see plays over the middle and not athletic enough to improvise.

He’s right.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    doogie said:

Hate to be a one upper but I was drunk, bitter and angry on Saturday
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club

Even if UW lost 45-28?

Careful what you wish for

doogie said:

He’s right.
    Sam isn't any taller.

I do think he's a better option though.

Outside of randomly having Locker, Washington confoundingly seems to be one of the only programs in America that never has a truly mobile QB which can help make up for having a shitty offense/OL unless you're an air raid type offense.

I don't think this is really true:

Tui - super mobile
    Pickett - mobile
    Paus - statue
    Bonnell - semi mobile
    Stanback - super mobile
    Locker - super mobile
    Price - mobile until injuries destroyed it
    Miles - mobile
    Black Power - semi mobile
    Browning - immobile
    Eason - statue
    Morris - semi mobile to immobile

Since the Huards we've been all over the place when it comes to QB mobility (and of course Brunell was super mobile and Hobert was sneaky mobile before that).

I agree it's something I wish we would prioritize more, especially in the Pete/Lake era.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    Price, Miles and Williams didnt have the instincts to know when to use it or were told not to. Price actually was always fucking hurt too. Lindquist was a fullback who could throw far
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 350
    Morris isn't a pocket passer. He was most successful when he threw from outside the pocket last year. It doesn't take a genius to realize that but our OC is going to try to force him to throw from behind a bunch of 6-7 offensive lineman.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    dnc said:

Outside of randomly having Locker, Washington confoundingly seems to be one of the only programs in America that never has a truly mobile QB which can help make up for having a shitty offense/OL unless you're an air raid type offense.

I don't think this is really true:

Tui - super mobile
    Pickett - mobile
    Paus - statue
    Bonnell - semi mobile
    Stanback - super mobile
    Locker - super mobile
    Price - mobile until injuries destroyed it
    Miles - mobile
    Black Power - semi mobile
    Browning - immobile
    Eason - statue
    Morris - semi mobile to immobile

Since the Huards we've been all over the place when it comes to QB mobility (and of course Brunell was super mobile and Hobert was sneaky mobile before that).

I agree it's something I wish we would prioritize more, especially in the Pete/Lake era.
    I should have said post-Tui and I wouldn't count Pickett because I think he was a good enough passer to make up for it and the offense was semi functional. I also meant truly mobile QBs. Not semi-mobile who also aren't great passers.

Tui - super mobile
    Pickett - mobile - was that a misprint? Don't remember him being mobile. Made semi but only maybe.
    Paus - statue
    Bonnell - semi mobile
    Stanback - super mobile - He got hurt so quick once he was actually the real starter I almost don't count him and I think he's a good example of a guy who couldn't pass and had a shitty OL and Offense but him being mobile covered things up.
    Locker - super mobile
    Price - mobile until injuries destroyed it - Was always so hurt he was barely ever even semi-mobile.
    Miles - mobile - See Price.
    Black Power - semi mobile - who is this?
    Browning - immobile
    Eason - statue
    Morris - semi mobile to immobile - I thought semi last year but looked immobile against Montana.