Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Head scratcher of a quote by Jimmy Lake

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club
“I believe this is some of the best leadership that we have on our team,” Lake said. “You’ve already seen it — even in the locker room after the game. Yesterday, all during yesterday, and even today.

“We have extraordinary leadership on our team. This does not sit well with them."

If we have extraordinary leadership, why did it wait until after the game to show itself?

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

“I believe this is some of the best leadership that we have on our team,” Lake said. “You’ve already seen it — even in the locker room after the game. Yesterday, all during yesterday, and even today.

“We have extraordinary leadership on our team. This does not sit well with them."

If we have extraordinary leadership, why did it wait until after the game to show itself?

Jimmy made 10+ million mostly riding kwats coat tails, not surprised he falls into the “just say it exists, and it will” type of thinking.

A guy who knows he has been putting in the work, sleeping in the office while he knows his neglected wife is inviting the pool boy into their bed, emotionally scaring his children with abandonment issues because he is absent 90% of the time, all because he wants to win and is willing to do the work doesn’t say stupid shit like that.
    New board motto?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Jimmy made 10+ million mostly riding kwats coat tails, not surprised he falls into the “just say it exists, and it will” type of thinking.

A guy who knows he has been putting in the work, sleeping in the office while he knows his neglected wife is inviting the pool boy into their bed, emotionally scaring his children with abandonment issues because he is absent 90% of the time, all because he wants to win and is willing to do the work doesn’t say stupid shit like that.
    New board motto?
    "Inviting the pool boy into bed"?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,617 Founders Club

Marcus Peters was onto something when he decided to choke Jimmy.

and to think that you told me recently that you never post any zingers