Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

huff

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,937 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He’s gotta go. More than enough evidence that despite his recruiting, he can’t coach. I don’t care 3 WR’s were out, Adams is a bum too.

I wish the whole offensive staff got fired today.

They deserve to be.

It's been said already, but maybe the most frustrating thing about this loss is the defense seems solid.
    They will get ran all over at points this season. This is not a good DL. The leveling up DT’s suck. Jaylen Johnson would be the best DT in our team.
    I thought Tuli looked good but hard to say how much of that was the level of comp.

Biggest disappointment to me was the pass rush. Completely non existent.
    The DTs played fine. They were penetrating and disruptive as fuck against the run. When they didn't take the tackle they slowed the play down enough for the ILBs, who were constantly washed out of the middle, to recover and make stops for 3-4 yards.

The weakness of this defense is in the underneath middle. Maybe Ulofoshio is as good as you all think, but he was a non-factor against the pass and run in that game. The only defense him and Sirmon played against the pass consisted of watching wild passes miss wide open guys or open guys dropping the ball in their part of the field. Sirmon is who he is...late and slow. Whoever came in the spell them...Tafisi and, I think, Hines, are gigantic liabilities.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

He’s gotta go. More than enough evidence that despite his recruiting, he can’t coach. I don’t care 3 WR’s were out, Adams is a bum too.

I wish the whole offensive staff got fired today.

They deserve to be.

It's been said already, but maybe the most frustrating thing about this loss is the defense seems solid.
    Lol that was Montana. You really think they were solid?

Lack of pressure by front 7.
    Open receivers in the middle of the field vs the safeties and linebackers but the Montana qb was garbage.
    With the game on the line they gave up 10 points to Montana.

We should have lost by 2 scores.

The corners are good. I see that.

Nobody else looked above average. They were still playing two deep safeties with the game on the line when everyone knew Montana was going to run. Burn it down. The program needs a reboot. This is a bad team. Bad bad bad.
    Corners are good. Ulo is good. Bowman is solid. ZTF was a stud last year. The rest is nothing special. There is a reason we have 5 safeties vying for time and it’s not that they are good. DT is so far down from our recent glory days.
    Agree on Safety play, and in 4th quarter watched DL get put on skates which didn't happen first 3.

We have 3 healthy ILB. Ugh

Good news is Defense has one position that doesn't have holes in it (DB).

Bad new is that's it's one more than on offense.