Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

huff

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
@RaceBannon and I were right.

Worst oline performance I have ever seen in my life. We should be able to beat an FCS team running between the tackles every play with the talent on this OLine

I thought Morris was the real deal (Im dumb) but was skeptical of Huff. They were bullied by a bunch of 1 stars from Kalispell and Laramie

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    Bad look for Metallica @Swaye
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Looked like most of the other OL performances under Huff. Getting pushed back, no movement. No scheme. No assignments.. Just try to block the guy in front of you after the snap
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Leave it to PGOS to take a victory lap after getting 1/20 predictions correct

81%
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    I think the key point is that I was right
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

He’s gotta go. More than enough evidence that despite his recruiting, he can’t coach. I don’t care 3 WR’s were out, Adams is a bum too.

I wish the whole offensive staff got fired today.

They deserve to be.

It's been said already, but maybe the most frustrating thing about this loss is the defense seems solid.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112

He’s gotta go. More than enough evidence that despite his recruiting, he can’t coach. I don’t care 3 WR’s were out, Adams is a bum too.

They deserve to be.

It's been said already, but maybe the most frustrating thing about this loss is the defense seems solid.
    Yeah, the defense looked OK but played with no urgency. No big hits, no turnovers, no fire,
    no energy . Just going through the motions.

If the script comes to fruition, UW will lose to Michigan 43-40 in a game where Morris figures it out but the defense can't get off the field

If we had our starting receivers, maybe

I bet the O-Line plays like Huffs job depends on it and we establish the run game, but the defense collapses late for a 35-24 loss
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Ty 2.0 or also know as Slick Jimmy
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

They deserve to be.

Lol that was Montana. You really think they were solid?

Lack of pressure by front 7.
    Open receivers in the middle of the field vs the safeties and linebackers but the Montana qb was garbage.
    With the game on the line they gave up 10 points to Montana.

We should have lost by 2 scores.

The corners are good. I see that.

Nobody else looked above average. They were still playing two deep safeties with the game on the line when everyone knew Montana was going to run. Burn it down. The program needs a reboot. This is a bad team. Bad bad bad.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

@RaceBannon and I were right.

Worst oline performance I have ever seen in my life. We should be able to beat an FCS team running between the tackles every play with the talent on this OLine

I thought Morris was the real deal (Im dumb) but was skeptical of Huff. They were bullied by a bunch of 1 stars from Kalispell and Laramie

You could argue that Huff fucked up 2019, but he blamed Pete.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,361 Swaye's Wigwam
    For all the crap he's taken Sirmon was totally fine
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They deserve to be.

They will get ran all over at points this season. This is not a good DL. The leveling up DT’s suck. Jaylen Johnson would be the best DT in our team.
    I thought Tuli looked good but hard to say how much of that was the level of comp.

Biggest disappointment to me was the pass rush. Completely non existent.
    Trice is better than Tryon
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,764 Swaye's Wigwam

Leave it to PGOS to take a victory lap after getting 1/20 predictions correct

81%
    19%.