Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not Overreacting Just Curious

2»

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    Will Harris was being recruited by Boise and LSU.
  • JackDonakeyJackDonakey Member Posts: 42
    This AD will look to hire the first openly gay HC in college football, to be progressive and woke. That's really the only qualification needed for this job.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

This AD will look to hire the first openly gay HC in college football, to be progressive and woke. That's really the only qualification needed for this job.

Chip Is coming back to Oregon. No chance he goes to uw
    0 chance that happens
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,609

ntxduck said:

Chip Is coming back to Oregon. No chance he goes to uw
    0 chance that happens
    Read the quoted post. Is joke
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    Get Rapeinhole from the gay girls soccer team. She might get Henry to make a FG but we? would be shitty and woke at the same time
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    Luke Fickell isn’t a bad one actually. I think he goes somewhere else though
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam

Jimmy is already an openly gay HC in college football. His recent grindr date with the MT HC was televised
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

The program needs an offensive minded coach. Fixing the fucking offense is priority no. 1. I'm good giving up 4 TDs as long as I get 5 or 6.

We are looking at going into a full rebuild if this year ends up being .500. Just a matter of when UW pulls the plug on Jimmy.

Somebody who gets the kids to play hard.

Have to agree in part at least. The days of run the damn ball, kill clock, and win 14-3 are over. All the cool kids are piling up points these days and are fine with winning 56-49.

It starts with the offense. I don't think that means the HC has to be an offensive guy. It does mean he has to recognize the need to score though, identify and hire a great OC, and stay the fuck out of the way so the OC can do his job.

chuck said:

The program needs an offensive minded coach. Fixing the fucking offense is priority no. 1. I'm good giving up 4 TDs as long as I get 5 or 6.

We are looking at going into a full rebuild if this year ends up being .500. Just a matter of when UW pulls the plug on Jimmy.

Have to agree in part at least. The days of run the damn ball, kill clock, and win 14-3 are over. All the cool kids are piling up points these days and are fine with winning 56-49.

It starts with the offense. I don't think that means the HC has to be an offensive guy. It does mean he has to recognize the need to score though, identify and hire a great OC, and stay the fuck out of the way so the OC can do his job.
    We have a guy who wore a Run The Ball hat and we? Are hearing about hurt receivers? The god damned nerve on this fucking guy.
    You have no idea how much better things would have been if Morris was throwing behind or at the feet of the starters.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club
    Fickell failed at THE OSU

Hard pass
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    chuck said:

The way you build a buzz with a program is with offense and playmaking. Obviously you need defense, don't twist. But yeah, UW offense has sucked for most of the last 8 years.

chuck said:

The way you build a buzz with a program is with offense and playmaking. Obviously you need defense, don't twist. But yeah, UW offense has sucked for most of the last 8 years.
    You also do it by letting dominant players beat the other team by doing dominant shit. All the elite teams are willing to throw balls up for their big receivers or tight ends to snag in traffic. They don't play scared as though the only way to make the offense work is by fooling or surprising the defense. They let their players make plays.

UW was missing three potential big play guys outside, but made no effort to let their stable of athletic, 6'5"+ tight ends simply out play big sky linebackers and DBs. They didn't attempt to get Cam Davis or McGrew the ball in space against players They should be able to run circles around in their sleep.