Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire everyone

2»

Comments

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The only issue is everyone is highly paid with guaranteed contracts. Jen is one of the highest-paid AD's in the conference; Jimmy has 9.9 million guaranteed left on his contract after this year, and the coaching staff is the highest paid in the Pc-12 costing over 5 million, and they all got one year extensions this offseason. So to clear house, it would cost you over 15 million, and that's before you hire anyone. With the money lost last year in the athletic department, I can't see anyone being let go.

Take out loans. Call our alleged super donors. What's the revenue going to be with no fan base?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,237
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sirmon is better than Morris. At least my narratives won. Fire that fat bitch into the sun along with this

The fat ugly butch dyke is going to fire this shit? I don't think you understand what runs UW.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Yeah whatever man. Fuck this program
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

@DerekJohnson you still think I am lunatic huh? I was right, unfortunately

you're still a lunatic
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

@DerekJohnson you still think I am lunatic huh? I was right, unfortunately

I never said you were a lunatic about Cohen or Petersen. I said you were a moron with many of your general posts.
    Hurtful
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

The only issue is everyone is highly paid with guaranteed contracts. Jen is one of the highest-paid AD's in the conference; Jimmy has 9.9 million guaranteed left on his contract after this year, and the coaching staff is the highest paid in the Pc-12 costing over 5 million, and they all got one year extensions this offseason. So to clear house, it would cost you over 15 million, and that's before you hire anyone. With the money lost last year in the athletic department, I can't see anyone being let go.

Here’s the problem

You do nothing and you’re going to further erode your season ticket base … single game tickets are going to be absolutely nothing

Part of the reason I’m fairly confident in that is the schedule … Michigan St is the only compelling game … the others? Kent St, Portland St, Arizona, Colorado, Stanford, and Oregon St … fuck that $600-700 bill per ticket from the AD

So in that sense, Jen’s losing $$$ one way or the other … lose 10k in attendance and that’s half the collective buyout. On top of that, what are the odds that you get those fans back after a change? What about booster $$$ … does some get withheld? It’s not hard to see Jen losing close to $15M in revenue next year if Jimmy’s retained after laying an egg

It’s a shitty political situation for Jen … fire Jimmy after this year and then she’s got to admit she got another big hire very wrong … that isn’t a great message to her bosses. Retain Jimmy and she very well could lose the confidence of the big $$$ who then go to Cauce demanding a change or $$$ dries up … the extra year for Jimmy allows Cauce to hire Jen’s replacement and then make their hire … Jen’s got to walk really delicately here

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,520
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Here’s the problem

You do nothing and you’re going to further erode your season ticket base … single game tickets are going to be absolutely nothing

Part of the reason I’m fairly confident in that is the schedule … Michigan St is the only compelling game … the others? Kent St, Portland St, Arizona, Colorado, Stanford, and Oregon St … fuck that $600-700 bill per ticket from the AD

So in that sense, Jen’s losing $$$ one way or the other … lose 10k in attendance and that’s half the collective buyout. On top of that, what are the odds that you get those fans back after a change? What about booster $$$ … does some get withheld? It’s not hard to see Jen losing close to $15M in revenue next year if Jimmy’s retained after laying an egg

It’s a shitty political situation for Jen … fire Jimmy after this year and then she’s got to admit she got another big hire very wrong … that isn’t a great message to her bosses. Retain Jimmy and she very well could lose the confidence of the big $$$ who then go to Cauce demanding a change or $$$ dries up … the extra year for Jimmy allows Cauce to hire Jen’s replacement and then make their hire … Jen’s got to walk really delicately here

Fuck her. Why are you giving her the opportunity to make this decision? Who cares about what happens to her? She gave us this.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Here’s the problem

This team could go 2-10 and they're not going to fire Lake. And they'll do better than 2-10.
  • Options
    HireBRoyHireBRoy Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lake's inevitable jump to the NFL has come to fruition, according to sources. The New England Patriots have been waiting for this moment. Bill Belichick has "stepped down" and Jimmy Lake is now the head coach, effective immediately.

Bob Gregory has been promoted.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sirmon is better than Morris. At least my narratives won. Fire that fat bitch into the sun along with this idiot.

STFU sirmon sucked ass
    Dude he put 24 points against a p5 at central michigan. Morris put up 7 against Montana at one of the biggest programs in the country. There’s levels of suck ass. Morris is worse than Fouch.
    He himself didn't so much put up 24 points. They would have rushed for 250 yards if Sirmon hadn't counted for -70. Even with all of Sirmon's sacks they had over 4.5 ypc. We had 2. Against Montana. If Jimmy had any pride he would have commited ritual disembowelment yesterday. Not saying he actually should have, for legal reasons, don't twist.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Here’s the problem

Fuck her. Why are you giving her the opportunity to make this decision? Who cares about what happens to her? She gave us this.
    I’d fire Jen as well

If you couldn’t tell I was writing from the perspective of the AD in this spot