Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire everyone

This is what happens when you hire a shit OC and start a literal inbred at QB. We can never have nice things. This hurts bad. Have a nice night everyone. This program is so pathetic

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sirmon is better than Morris. At least my narratives won. Fire that fat bitch into the sun along with this idiot.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Motherfucking bleach it. Fuck Off Jenn. All of you go fuck yourselves.

Bleach what?

@BleachedAnusDawg
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 759
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I don’t have a witty retort or even a way to try to put a funny spin on this. You have to fire the coaching staff but I don’t know how the logistics work for the rest of the season. Is there a caretaker on the staff? Can Bob Gregory limp to the finish knowing that he won’t be retained by the next staff. There has to be precedent here.
  • fouchpotatofouchpotato Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sirmon is better than Morris. At least my narratives won. Fire that fat bitch into the sun along with this idiot.

STFU sirmon sucked ass
  • doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Shut out after a first drive against an FBS school. There's just nothing to say. The biggest factor I can't wrap my head around in the offensive line.... At least the boss fuckers around a bit.
  • LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t have a witty retort or even a way to try to put a funny spin on this. You have to fire the coaching staff but I don’t know how the logistics work for the rest of the season. Is there a caretaker on the staff? Can Bob Gregory limp to the finish knowing that he won’t be retained by the next staff. There has to be precedent here.

Logistics would be very challenging and Bob Gregory would be the last person... well, second to the last person to put at the helm. Maybe Ikaika Malloe could take over the head coaching duties.

Morris looked like shit the whole game. Donovan had no rhyme or reason to his play calling. But hey...Jimmy brought the helmet car back!

Morris looked like shit the whole game. Donovan had no rhyme or reason to his play calling. But hey...Jimmy brought the helmet car back!

I was called an idiot for thinking he sucked last year btw

STFU sirmon sucked ass
    Dude he put 24 points against a p5 at central michigan. Morris put up 7 against Montana at one of the biggest programs in the country. There’s levels of suck ass. Morris is worse than Fouch.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bring back tui. Undefeated as “interim” UW coach!

This is what happens when you hire a shit OC and start a literal inbred at QB. We can never have nice things. This hurts bad. Have a nice night everyone. This program is so pathetic

If by fire everyone you mean the school Prez and the entire AD, yes. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
    I mean everyone.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If by fire everyone you mean the school Prez and the entire AD, yes. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
    Sad but this is absolutely the truth.
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021
    The only issue is everyone is highly paid with guaranteed contracts. Jen is one of the highest-paid AD's in the conference; Jimmy has 9.9 million guaranteed left on his contract after this year, and the coaching staff is the highest paid in the Pc-12 costing over 5 million, and they all got one year extensions this offseason. So to clear house, it would cost you over 15 million, and that's before you hire anyone. With the money lost last year in the athletic department, I can't see anyone being let go.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The only issue is everyone is highly paid with guaranteed contracts. Jen is one of the highest-paid AD's in the conference; Jimmy has 9.9 million guaranteed left on his contract after this year, and the coaching staff is the highest paid in the Pc-12 costing over 5 million, and they all got one year extensions this offseason. So to clear house, it would cost you over 15 million, and that's before you hire anyone. With the money lost last year in the athletic department, I can't see anyone being let go.

Cash in some bitcoin and offer buyout cash.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @DerekJohnson you still think I am lunatic huh? I was right, unfortunately
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can some rich ass booster give them 15 mil to cut throats?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cash in some bitcoin and offer buyout cash.
    I don't feel like wasting my money so no