Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen undresses Fetters ....

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

I know I'm a bit slow, but can someone explain the (75k) reference?

Roy Hibbert got fined $75k for his "no homo" press conference. We all fine ourselves when we make homophobic comments about queers, fags, and butt pirates(225k).
    I once worked in a restaurant with several gay waiters. One guy dressed up as a "Butt Pirate" for Halloween, I shit you not. It was an extremely tolerant place even in the early 90s. That's why fags who whine about "safety" today are so full of shit.

Cool story, or not, I know.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,988 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I know I'm a bit slow, but can someone explain the (75k) reference?

Roy Hibbert got fined $75k for his "no homo" press conference. We all fine ourselves when we make homophobic comments about queers, fags, and butt pirates(225k).
    I once worked in a restaurant with several gay waiters. One guy dressed up as a "Butt Pirate" for Halloween, I shit you not. It was an extremely tolerant place even in the early 90s. That's why fags who whine about "safety" today are so full of shit.

Cool story, or not, I know.
    #metoo