Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time for puppy to turn this bored around

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    @kh83, your sig cracks me up every time I see it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    For the record I repost PLSS not because I like his posts. Instead I know it really annoys him and will lead to another instant classic.

Thought that was rather obvious.

For the record I repost PLSS not because I like his posts. Instead I know it really annoys him and will lead to another instant classic.

Just stop. It's getting embarrassing.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

So you re-post his posts in hopes of another post you don't like. Got it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

disagree

You repost them because you don't like him calling you More_Cock
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club

disagree
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    the butt hole was a fancy feast
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Freemont, you're dangling by one of your cunt hairs here. Shhhhhhhhh.!

I haven't had pubes in decades.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tell that to an ex-husky football player who lost both legs in an IED explosion in Iraq. Some things are just fucking classless and should never be mentioned, and like Derek said, if you can't counter a joking discussion without personally railing on said veteran, then you are getting embarrassed and can only use his injury for humor (attempted humor) learn the difference.

Fuck some of you guys act like your in grade 3. Making fun of a kid with down syndrome in special ed. Might be funny until you hit high school. That's why you fucks sat in a corner by yourselves in the cafeteria. Nobody found it funny anymore. Act your fucking ages ...it's disgusting to see a grown man attack a person with disabilities on a message board. Your mothers living upstairs would spank your little bottoms.

If you're getting your ass kicked on a message board bow out with some self respect...start a new thread. Call me any fucking thing you want, I don't care, but others do.. As far as you fucks know I just stepped off the tram at Alyeska and am having a beer in the upper lodge. And i just used my killer 183 K2' twin tips I just bought. And they ski well. You'll just never know will ya. And I'll never insult someone with cancer, quadripeligia, an Iraq injury etc....Some things are just OOB. Right where I'm going when I finish my lager and burger

Oh shut up. The problem with being the word police is that a lot of people would say the shit you say is out of bounds.

You're just another hypocrite that cries about his freedom of speech but wants it taken away from others when it hurts your delicate feelings.

I try and follow DJs rules because he's the Fuhrer and I respect him. Not because it's out of bounds, not because of Iraq and certainly not because of you.

With all that said, you're still a great poster. Just stop crying. And defending Lambo. Fucking doog.
    Best poast on the topic.

• SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343

Tell that to an ex-husky football player who lost both legs in an IED explosion in Iraq. Some things are just fucking classless and should never be mentioned, and like Derek said, if you can't counter a joking discussion without personally railing on said veteran, then you are getting embarrassed and can only use his injury for humor (attempted humor) learn the difference.

Fuck some of you guys act like your in grade 3. Making fun of a kid with down syndrome in special ed. Might be funny until you hit high school. That's why you fucks sat in a corner by yourselves in the cafeteria. Nobody found it funny anymore. Act your fucking ages ...it's disgusting to see a grown man attack a person with disabilities on a message board. Your mothers living upstairs would spank your little bottoms.

If you're getting your ass kicked on a message board bow out with some self respect...start a new thread. Call me any fucking thing you want, I don't care, but others do.. As far as you fucks know I just stepped off the tram at Alyeska and am having a beer in the upper lodge. And i just used my killer 183 K2' twin tips I just bought. And they ski well. You'll just never know will ya. And I'll never insult someone with cancer, quadripeligia, an Iraq injury etc....Some things are just OOB. Right where I'm going when I finish my lager and burger

I need to see a DD214
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596

Step 1 towards my eventual winning of the internets. Step 2 involves having the biggest blackest dick.
    edited March 2014
    kh83 said:

Step 1 towards my eventual winning of the internets. Step 2 involves having the biggest blackest dick.
    Do you already have some black paint? If not, maybe Damone could get you an employee discount at Lowe's. He cleans and sells toilets, but I think his discount is for the entire store. Send him a pm.

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
  • SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    kh83 said:

Does it always have to be about blacks?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club

Oh shut up. The problem with being the word police is that a lot of people would say the shit you say is out of bounds.

You're just another hypocrite that cries about his freedom of speech but wants it taken away from others when it hurts your delicate feelings.

I try and follow DJs rules because he's the Fuhrer and I respect him. Not because it's out of bounds, not because of Iraq and certainly not because of you.

With all that said, you're still a great poster. Just stop crying. And defending Lambo. Fucking doog.