Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time for puppy to turn this bored around

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
The past few days this board has been making my eyes bleed. We need a full blown racist and schizophrenic PLSS rant to lighten up the mood, preferably aimed toward the Lemon Party Trio.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Problem is, Derek put the gloves on everyone else making fun of PLSS... after all recruits' parents potential interviewees read these boreds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Can't have rants, potential interviews read these boards.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Puppy won't say anything racist. He will however exercise every ounce of his 1st amendment privileges.

Let it go Cockus! This is an 18 and over board of higher discussion. Comply or hit the gates

Let it go Cockus! This is an 18 and over board of higher discussion. Comply or hit the gates
    You talking about "higher discussion" is hilarious on many levels.

Also did you use 3rd person on yourself? Very AuburnDoog of you.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The past few days this board has been making my eyes bleed. We need a full blown racist and schizophrenic PLSS rant to lighten up the mood, preferably aimed toward the Lemon Party Trio.

Disagree.

It was never entertaining.

But I'm not surprised it appealed to some around here.

Puppy won't say anything racist. He will however exercise every ounce of his 1st amendment privileges.

The 1st amendment doesn't apply to a private message board. HTH.
    Not talking about this board necessarily. But thanks for the lesson. Back to the porcelain Damone.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Problem is, Derek put the gloves on everyone else making fun of PLSS... after all recruits' parents potential interviewees read these boreds

The only way for you to counter PL_SS is to attack his paralysis? Is that all the game you've got?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    More_cock, you are up voting and agreeing with Fremont that it was never entertaining, but you copy and paste his rants more than anyone. Here's a post where you call him the best poster. You are full of shit. You can't go more than a few weeks without getting cunty and butt hurt towards certain posters.

Dawgman ' s "2014 positional impact" stories running now on the front page...

He_Needs_More_TimeHe_Needs_More_Time

February 28

PLSS is really hitting his stride right now. The bored has never been better.

PLSS has always killed it. It took some of you awhile to realize it.
    Disagree.

He's the best poster now but he sucked for a while. Especially when UW was 4-0.

Guess he just needed more time. (less)

Tell that to an ex-husky football player who lost both legs in an IED explosion in Iraq. Some things are just fucking classless and should never be mentioned, and like Derek said, if you can't counter a joking discussion without personally railing on said veteran, then you are getting embarrassed and can only use his injury for humor (attempted humor) learn the difference.

Fuck some of you guys act like your in grade 3. Making fun of a kid with down syndrome in special ed. Might be funny until you hit high school. That's why you fucks sat in a corner by yourselves in the cafeteria. Nobody found it funny anymore. Act your fucking ages ...it's disgusting to see a grown man attack a person with disabilities on a message board. Your mothers living upstairs would spank your little bottoms.

If you're getting your ass kicked on a message board bow out with some self respect...start a new thread. Call me any fucking thing you want, I don't care, but others do.. As far as you fucks know I just stepped off the tram at Alyeska and am having a beer in the upper lodge. And i just used my killer 183 K2' twin tips I just bought. And they ski well. You'll just never know will ya. And I'll never insult someone with cancer, quadripeligia, an Iraq injury etc....Some things are just OOB. Right where I'm going when I finish my lager and burger
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club

disagree
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Tell that to an ex-husky football player who lost both legs in an IED explosion in Iraq. Some things are just fucking classless and should never be mentioned, and like Derek said, if you can't counter a joking discussion without personally railing on said veteran, then you are getting embarrassed and can only use his injury for humor (attempted humor) learn the difference.

Fuck some of you guys act like your in grade 3. Making fun of a kid with down syndrome in special ed. Might be funny until you hit high school. That's why you fucks sat in a corner by yourselves in the cafeteria. Nobody found it funny anymore. Act your fucking ages ...it's disgusting to see a grown man attack a person with disabilities on a message board. Your mothers living upstairs would spank your little bottoms.

If you're getting your ass kicked on a message board bow out with some self respect...start a new thread. Call me any fucking thing you want, I don't care, but others do.. As far as you fucks know I just stepped off the tram at Alyeska and am having a beer in the upper lodge. And i just used my killer 183 K2' twin tips I just bought. And they ski well. You'll just never know will ya. And I'll never insult someone with cancer, quadripeligia, an Iraq injury etc....Some things are just OOB. Right where I'm going when I finish my lager and burger

Are you also a Senator that can fly?
    You aren't a veteran so quit lying.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    AZDuck said:

Somehow that has something to do with your showing up here daily again. Don't know how and can't really find it in me to care. Glove it whatever it is.