Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeff Choate

2»

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    edited September 2021

dnc said:

I remember suggesting we should go after Choate and being told he wouldn’t leave for another assistance coach position.

Choate would never work for Jimmy in a million years.

Choate could be a replacement for JL after the season because he probably knows the assistants at UW pretty well and could keep the better ones (Keith B, Huff, and Malloe being the first who come to mind).
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    HFNY said:

dnc said:

I remember suggesting we should go after Choate and being told he wouldn’t leave for another assistance coach position.

Choate could be a replacement for JL after the season because he probably knows the assistants at UW pretty well and could keep the better ones (Keith B, Huff, and Malloe being the first who come to mind).
    Program needs a clean break and fresh start
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Program includes everyone up to the president

Jenn making the next hire is a waste of time
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Problem is we budget way less than many of the other conferences now with the highest cost of living and least amounts of passion. I think it’s just kind of dead.

Tequilla said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Program includes everyone up to the president

Jenn making the next hire is a waste of time
    Couldn’t agree more on Jen … she has not earned the right to make more hires

Tequilla said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Problem is we budget way less than many of the other conferences now with the highest cost of living and least amounts of passion. I think it’s just kind of dead.
    It’s quite possible

I know personally my interest in CFB has been dropping considerably over the last year
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

It’s quite possible

I know personally my interest in CFB has been dropping considerably over the last year
    I loved watching Wisconsin vs penn state or Georgia vs Clemson yesterday. It is like watching a different sport though snd my mood doesn’t change based on their outcomes. Its seems to be more like baseball and trining into a very regional sport.