Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My prediction

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Don't twist, we should beat UCLA.

I just don't think the game has passed chip by to the extent others believe.

It's a lazy answer to UCLA not being great out the gate. He's abrasive and has tough time instilling his culture, maybe the modern recruit isn't as enamored with this approach, but I have a hard time believing an ego maniac coach as prepared and detail oriented like Chip is going to fall off a cliff.

He has his guys in there, there's no dominant team in the south, Helton is at SC, LIPO.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Calling it right now, DTR beats UW with a last second triple backflip into the endzone that makes Husky fans forget the name Orteg Jenkins.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Calling it right now, DTR beats UW with a last second triple backflip into the endzone that makes Husky fans forget the name Orteg Jenkins.

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club
    dnc said:

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
    If that’s what DTF means now, I’m definitely not that anymore!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club

dnc said:

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
    Whatever you say Mr CEO
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club

dnc said:

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
    Whatever you say Mr CEO
    thatsnotmeGIF
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

It's a lazy answer to UCLA not being great out the gate. He's abrasive and has tough time instilling his culture, maybe the modern recruit isn't as enamored with this approach, but I have a hard time believing an ego maniac coach as prepared and detail oriented like Chip is going to fall off a cliff.

He has his guys in there, there's no dominant team in the south, Helton is at SC, LIPO.

If he does succeed, it’s another mark in the coaching matters checkbox because we heard for years about how badly he was recruiting at UCLA.

The team is much improved with worse talent than they used to have according to the TBS tankers.

I still think he’s going 6-6 or 7-5, but they do look like they should be competitive this year and with a few breaks, have a good season.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    If UCLA runs it on us they could win but DTR will probably throw 4 picks and fumble on the 1 at some point
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,546 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

If UCLA runs it on us they could win but DTR will probably throw 4 picks and fumble on the 1 at some point

Not at all the script. DTR will have--by far--his best career day passing against the Huskies.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

With the running game…..pick 6’s and blocked punt for td’s. It looked like UO of old wearing baby blue and gold.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Husky’s will go 11-1 and win the PAC-12 North.

We* will beat Michigan and Oregon and lose to someone silly like Cal or Cuog.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Not at all the script. DTR will have--by far--his best career day passing against the Huskies.
    Why does nobody trust the script? It's like this place has been overrun by newbs.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
    Whatever you say Mr CEO
    You saying @theknowledge is Kim???
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    Any time UCLA has a good run game they roll UW. I would trade UCLA's top 2 backs for UW's top 4. UCLA will definitely push UW.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Doogles said:

DTR cannot throw a Football. Stack the line. Get him to the 3rd down. Some pressure up the middle.

Profit.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

dnc said:

The Dorian Thompson Flip

(DTF)
    Whatever you say Mr CEO
    thatsnotmeGIF
    it should be
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    Kaepsknee said:

Doogles said:

DTR cannot throw a Football. Stack the line. Get him to the 3rd down. Some pressure up the middle.

Profit.
    This won’t work unless you have heat on the edge. Trust me on this.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    HuskyJW said:

Doogles said:

With the running game…..pick 6’s and blocked punt for td’s. It looked like UO of old wearing baby blue and gold.

War fucking eagle bitch.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Bump.