Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My prediction

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
Pac-12 Championship Game

Washington vs. UCLA

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

Pac-12 Championship Game

Washington vs. UCLA

Someone else did that. You plagiarizing their shit, fucko?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club
    I was worried about UCLA before the season. That’s why I wanted SC and Utah.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    I was first, remains to be seen if I'm right.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    chuck said:

HuskyJW said:

DTR can’t throw

He can and will against UW. It's the script.
    Pretty atrocious passing game, and pass protection, but I agree UCLA always plays better against UW. Plus, UW run defense remains a question mark.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,671 Standard Supporter
    in the last 10 years we have only played UCLA 5 times - we? are 3-2 against them and have won the last 2.

Chip 'I am not gay' Kelly seems to have taken a step back from his innovative approach to coaching - this is too obvious of a game to pick as a loss. We loose to teams that have no chance of winning before we lose to UCLA twice in one year.

I think we play them this year
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    Graham really does suck
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

We aren't losing to UCLA, and they're getting far too much credit for beating one of the most poorly coached teams in CFB. They might be an alright team, but I'm far more worried about Michigan, Oregon, and (obviously) at Stanford.

Yeah the game today meant nothing. There was little or nothing to be learned.

UCLA has some talent though and I've seen DTR be pretty hard to stop at times previously. I think they will be a tough W.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Graham really does suck

A guy like him knows it’s a final paycheck. They mail it in. That’s a hard place to win unless a coach is totally committed.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    chuck said:

Gladstone said:

We aren't losing to UCLA, and they're getting far too much credit for beating one of the most poorly coached teams in CFB. They might be an alright team, but I'm far more worried about Michigan, Oregon, and (obviously) at Stanford.

UCLA has some talent though and I've seen DTR be pretty hard to stop at times previously. I think they will be a tough W.
    I wouldn't say it's totally meaningless, UCLA completely physically dominated from the beginning which is something they haven't been doing much recently even against terrible teams.

Also, Charbonnet. He's a stud. Their run game looked a lot better than UW's, and judging by last year's run D, could easily pose problems.

DTR is just a mess though.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

I wouldn't say it's totally meaningless, UCLA completely physically dominated from the beginning which is something they haven't been doing much recently even against terrible teams.

Also, Charbonnet. He's a stud. Their run game looked a lot better than UW's, and judging by last year's run D, could easily pose problems.

UCLA has been pretty good running the ball for a few years. I agree that their defense looking this physical is a good sign. It was against a shit opponent, but they are better than I thought.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

I'm putting a lot of weight on Hawaii being epically bad. I think they are. In all phases. Yes, UCLA ran over them like tackling dummies. I'm not sure what to make of that though.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Hawaii is horrible. UCLA sucks.