Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for doomer doogs

2»

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Did anyone even go to the scrimmage or open practices?

I didn't go because the Montlake Bridge is closed and I don't want to drive down 45th or Pacific like a peasant.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

I didn't go because the Montlake Bridge is closed and I don't want to drive down 45th or Pacific like a peasant.
    Why do you hate Eastlake?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Why do you hate Eastlake?
    Eastlake leads to Pacific or 45th. I guess I could have taken Stephens around campus but that would have been too easy, which is also for peasants!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

So, John Donovan sucks. Worst offensive coordinator hire of all time.

Then, why is it that the offense butt fucked the defense during the scrimmage this weekend?

The offense has never looked this good playing against the UW defense in a scrimmage setting since at least 2013.

Is it:

A. the defense sucks

B. the offense and defense both sucks

C. the team is actually good and the offense is no longer the Achilles heel

Im actually pretty curious what people think.

What The Fuck is a "doomer doog"?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Then, why is it that the offense butt fucked the defense during the scrimmage this weekend?

The offense has never looked this good playing against the UW defense in a scrimmage setting since at least 2013.

Is it:

A. the defense sucks

Truth? A

Last year was the beginning of the slide.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    TommySQC said:

Is it:

A. the defense sucks

What The Fuck is a "doomer doog"?
    A doomer is someone who thinks the sky is falling. Those annoying ass people who think LA is going to be underwater in 20 years due to climate change is a doomer.

Doomer doogs tend to be the people that say recruiting sucks, Jimmy sucks, Jen sucks, Donovan sucks, Morris sucks...but Cam Davis is the best RB of all time (for some reason)

They are probably right. Except Cam Davis sucks too.

However, this is a big LIPO year and to say everyone should be fired before letting this season unfold is premature.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    my doogish hope is that we sold out to the run because the coaches didn’t trust their qb. i think now they are seeing morris isnt dogshit (maybe) and they will open it up some.

my doogish hope is that we sold out to the run because the coaches didn’t trust their qb. i think now they are seeing morris isnt dogshit (maybe) and they will open it up some.

Everyone already has known Morris is good for 2 years now. He ripped it brah as the scout team QB
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    My one source whom I trust, says Morris is going to surprise a lot of people. He’s looking great.

Doog it up!
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Good questions cuntslice. I have a feeling our offense is damn good. I don’t think our defense is really good. I don’t the defense is terrible, but there are some holes.

Morris is going to be good and our OL is good.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    The players are there, the question is the coaching and playcalling.

First half of Ute and Furd were depressing, but they adjusted and made it close in the 2nd half. Now that they've had a full offseason to install an offense, they should be capable of scoring enough to win every game
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

After our 9-7 loss to Cal.

Im old enough to remember Fairliner’s dumpster fire forey into the fiberglass boat market.