Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Joe left behind

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Probably all part of the globalists' plan to neuter America. Joe Biden is a puppet dancing at the end of strings. Next up will Pelosi's effort to ram through the $3.2 trillion bill this week and send the US Treasury plummeting into the abyss.

Gonna be tough to get the 343 million guns out of private ownership.

You keep saying that but in a certain sense who cares if the dollar implodes. At best its apples and oranges.
    The people without the 343 million guns will care.

Again, if the dollar has already imploded, then in a certain sense who cares? The damage would be done.
    Kaepsknee said:

Probably all part of the globalists' plan to neuter America. Joe Biden is a puppet dancing at the end of strings. Next up will Pelosi's effort to ram through the $3.2 trillion bill this week and send the US Treasury plummeting into the abyss.

You keep saying that but in a certain sense who cares if the dollar implodes. At best its apples and oranges.

Again, if the dollar has already imploded, then in a certain sense who cares? The damage would be done.
    Once the interest payments can’t be made then the US Dollar is no longer the world standard and will be worth less than the paper it’s printed on.

For some reason the Throbber thinks He can eat Guns.
    Guns kill food.

and when you run out of bullets and can't buy more?
    That'll be the day!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    SFGbob said:

Copium for Biden getting people out safely.

Whatever the left accuses you of - and yes unlike pumpy I had to look it up

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Trump set up Afghanistan to make Biden look bad!!!!!!!!!
    I haven’t blamed Trump. I think Trump didn’t leave Afghanistan for the same reason Obama didn’t, they knew it would look like this and they didn’t want to take the PR hit.
    What a fucking Kunt. It looks like this precisely because of how the guy you voted for carried it out. There was no need to close Bagram airbase before we got all of out equipment and people out. Biden choose to close it. Take his withered old man dick out of your fucking mouth for once in your pathetic life.
    I say this is treason. Obama pulling the strings. He armed ISIS last time too! This is intentional! No other excuse for it.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

I haven’t blamed Trump. I think Trump didn’t leave Afghanistan for the same reason Obama didn’t, they knew it would look like this and they didn’t want to take the PR hit.
    The mental gymnastics needed to think Trump would have pulled out the military, delivered to the Taliban terrorists $600 Billion in state of the art military hardware, abandoned/blindsided all of our allies, while leaving 20,000 US Citizens stranded behind enemy lines simply because they accepted a job assignment while Obama was President borders on mental illness
    It is and its called TDS.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    add to that list...people.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

The mental gymnastics needed to think Trump would have pulled out the military, delivered to the Taliban terrorists $600 Billion in state of the art military hardware, abandoned/blindsided all of our allies, while leaving 20,000 US Citizens stranded behind enemy lines simply because they accepted a job assignment while Obama was President borders on mental illness
    And here's the difference. If Trump had done what Biden has done here I'd be calling for his impeachment. But when Biden does it, Kobe just shouts out "where's the dick?!?"
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I think this is a clear case of open borders
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

And here's the difference. If Trump had done what Biden has done here I'd be calling for his impeachment. But when Biden does it, Kobe just shouts out "where's the dick?!?"
    Agree. I liked the Trump initiative to bring home the troops. I suspect Afghanistan would be like N Korea. He met with them. He negotiated. He walked away when he didn't get a good deal for America

H Husky crying about Trump talking to N Korea and the Taliban is the usual hypocrisy of the left. There isn't an anti American country on earth the left didn't want to help

See Iran and pallets of cash

Its just a load of malarkey
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/politics/pompeo-afghanistan-trump-biden/2021/08/24/id/1033534/

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo slammed President Joe Biden for his assessment of the troop-withdrawal deal with the Taliban, and told the National Review that critics partially blaming the Trump administration for the current situation in Afghanistan are way off base.

"It is nonsense," Pompeo told the National Review of the criticism. "It is, in fact, nonsense on stilts."

Pompeo blamed Biden for incorrectly interpreting a conditions-based agreement he and former President Donald Trump made with the Taliban concerning U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

"We knew this was going to take many, many months. Constantly trying to convince the Afghans that they were going to have to take down the temperature on their civil war," Pompeo told the National Review.

"That they were going to have to find a modus vivendi for power-sharing amongst the different tribes and ethnicities. This is a millennial project. I was under no illusion that this would happen on my watch."

Biden has claimed his hands were tied due to the Trump administration's deal. He says he could have complied with the May deadline, or been forced to surge in more troops when the Taliban inevitably began attacking Americans for overstaying their welcome, the National Review reported.

"I don’t know what planet he's on," Pompeo told the National Review, noting that the Taliban didn’t ramp up attacks when Biden missed the May withdrawal deadline.

"[Biden] says there was an unconditional commitment to leave in May. That's simply not true. Read the document. What we would have done is we would have continued to apply pressure."

Critics of the deal have said that it was naïve to accept the Taliban's word that they would break with al-Qaida. Former CIA counter-terrorism chief Doug London said Pompeo ignored politically inconvenient intelligence reports that predicted the current reality in Afghanistan.

Pompeo, though, told the National Review he was very aware of intelligence reports that al-Qaida remained deeply engaged in Afghanistan when he signed the Doha agreement.

"I never believed a thing they said," Pompeo said of the Taliban’s vow to break from al-Qaida. "It was a condition."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is comical at this point. Even our CIA has turned Beta
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

And to think the media scared the public into thinking Trump was going to ruin our reputation on the world stage. Thanks Joe!!

This
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And to think the media scared the public into thinking Trump was going to ruin our reputation on the world stage. Thanks Joe!!

I brought this up the other day but it really should be revisited. When Trump was first running for President he talked often about how NATO members weren't paying their fair share and how they were ripping off the US. Of course the left's response was that Trump was destroying our institutions and norms and tearing up 50 years of national security when he did this. Dazzler was one of the loudest voices on the old Shed pushing that line of crap.

If anything getting NATO members to pay their obligations would strengthen not weaken NATO.

This withdrawal cluster fuck by Biden has done serious damage to our NATO alliance. You think you're going to get NATO members to join us again if we have to go to war any place outside of Europe?

You haven't heard shit from the Dazzler our any of the other never-Trumper phonies on this topic. Biden has done serious, long term and lasting damage to our alliances and our position in the world and China and Russia are both now exploiting this colossal fuck up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Greece has built a wall on the border with Turkey to keep out refugees.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Greece has built a wall on the border with Turkey to keep out refugees.

So did Hungry

GARA, Hungary (Reuters) - A daunting new barrier is beginning to loom over Hungary’s southern border, capable of delivering electric shocks to unwanted migrants and armed with heat sensors, cameras, and loudspeakers that blare in several languages.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club

Kaepsknee said:

Once the interest payments can’t be made then the US Dollar is no longer the world standard and will be worth less than the paper it’s printed on.

For some reason the Throbber thinks He can eat Guns.
    Guns kill food.

and when you run out of bullets and can't buy more?
    When YOU run out of bullets and can't buy more.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So walls work and as we can see we really need one but the left fought like hell to stop and are silent on walls being built around the world

America Last