Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Joe left behind

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Copium for Biden getting people out safely.

Whatever the left accuses you of - and yes unlike pumpy I had to look it up

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

Trump set up Afghanistan to make Biden look bad!!!!!!!!!
    I haven’t blamed Trump. I think Trump didn’t leave Afghanistan for the same reason Obama didn’t, they knew it would look like this and they didn’t want to take the PR hit.
    What a fucking Kunt. It looks like this precisely because of how the guy you voted for carried it out. There was no need to close Bagram airbase before we got all of out equipment and people out. Biden choose to close it. Take his withered old man dick out of your fucking mouth for once in your pathetic life.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A metaphorical opiate inhaled when faced with loss, failure or defeat, especially in sports, politics and other tribal settings.

The effects of copium include, but are not limited to: extreme rationalizations for the defeat, outlandish theories of conspiracy supposedly perpetrated by the opposing side, extreme rage directed at the other side, unconvincing allegations of fraud and abuse in the system, and rejection of the system as a whole.

I haven’t blamed Trump. I think Trump didn’t leave Afghanistan for the same reason Obama didn’t, they knew it would look like this and they didn’t want to take the PR hit.
    As much as I value your opinion it doesn't matter for purposes of my post

The guy you voted for is blaming Trump

And your fellow voters are all in on Trump setting up poor dumb Joe

Trump didn't leave because he lost.

It wouldn't have looked like this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021

Goduckies said:

And that is from Politico... even they can't spin it

The mental gymnastics to go from “the mainstream media is owned by the dems” to now, all of the sudden, they’re the truth tellers is wild.

The media represents their own interests. They love war, Biden ended a war, must criticize Biden. Being on the same side as them isn’t the look you think it is.
    Hey Dazzler, pull up a chair and watch. This is how you fucking kneepad like a bitch.

This cluster fuck is so bad even the leftwing press can't run cover for this bullshit. They have a level of pride and integrity that while low is still higher than yours Kobe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

The mental gymnastics to go from “the mainstream media is owned by the dems” to now, all of the sudden, they’re the truth tellers is wild.

The media represents their own interests. They love war, Biden ended a war, must criticize Biden. Being on the same side as them isn’t the look you think it is.
    They got Biden elected

Allegedly

The media's interests are the same as the left

Go figure
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

That’s the great thing about not doing it, you can always say how you would have done it better.

Four years, he didn’t do shit. Passed those tax cuts for the rich though.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Hey Dazzler, pull up a chair and watch. This is how you fucking kneepad like a bitch.

This cluster fuck is so bad even the leftwing press can't run cover for this bullshit. They have a level of pride and integrity that while low is still higher than yours Kobe.
    To be clear, you’re now claiming the mainstream media, who helped cover up a stolen election, have too much pride and integrity for this. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

To be clear, you’re now claiming the mainstream media, who helped cover up a stolen election, have too much pride and integrity for this. Embarrassing.
    And there's the strawman ass fuck. I've never claimed that the mainstream media covered up a stolen election but you do what you do strawman ass fucker. Btw, I never claimed that MSM has a lot of pride and integrity, they just have more than you. What's embarrassing is just how big a fucking pussy you are on anonymous message board.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

And there's the strawman ass fuck. I've never claimed that the mainstream media covered up a stolen election but you do what you do strawman ass fucker. Btw, I never claimed that MSM has a lot of pride and integrity, they just have more than you. What's embarrassing is just how big a fucking pussy you are on anonymous message board.
    Brentsfs heard from.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s the great thing about not doing it, you can always say how you would have done it better.

You might want to check with guy you voted for

Trump set it all up. Nothing Joe could do but fuck it up and kill Americans

Sad

Your talking points are as rotten as your party
  • Options

Sad

The guy I voted for ended the war in Afghanistan and is evacuating tens of thousands of people as we speak.

Enjoy being on the same side as the mainstream media. Sad!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021

Goduckies said:

Biden is dead, and the forced expulsion of the US from Afghanistan had nothing to do with any action taken by the rogue regime in Washington DC, except for their surrender.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad

The guy I voted for ended the war in Afghanistan and is evacuating tens of thousands of people as we speak.

The lies we tell ourselves
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021

Reversing it all back on the 911/Covid terrorists, note the "1109" on the aircraft, together with the Taliban demand of US eviction by 9/11.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sad

I was right. Again. Ope. The Popcorns done. Hurts when the slime that built you, decides to feast on you huh?

Ts and Ps.
  • Options

Reversing it all back on the 911/Covid terrorists, note the "1109" on the aircraft, together with the Taliban demand of US eviction by 9/11.

You’re slipping my man. You could have easily included the tweet from the DOD touting the evacuation with the UAE flag on it.

Sad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sad

Yeah, they're filling planes with people the Taliban are allowing to get to the airport after leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind. Since you're an anti-American piece of shit you don't care that Americans are going to be left behind. You can guarantee that some of the people the Taliban is allowing to exit are pure terrorist scum.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sad

Yeah, they're filling planes with people the Taliban are allowing to get to the airport after leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind. Since you're an anti-American piece of shit you don't care that Americans are going to be left behind. You can guarantee that some of the people the Taliban is allowing to exit are pure terrorist scum.
    I find it odd that the people rooting for Americans to die in Afghanistan are calling me anti American.

The Taliban has turned over a new leaf. The mainstream media are truth tellers filled with integrity and they told me so.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Sad

I find it odd that the people rooting for Americans to die in Afghanistan are calling me anti American.

The Taliban has turned over a new leaf. The mainstream media are truth tellers filled with integrity and they told me so.
    Link?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sad

Shocking Kobe falls back on the his ever ready strawman ass fuck. The person who is rooting for Americans to die would be the Kunt that voted for Biden. I think the MSM is a bunch of lying scum like you Kobe. It's just hard for them to cover up and run interference for people falling off of planes and for people being beaten and killed as they try to get to the airport. It takes a real piece of shit like you to do that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

SFGbob said:

Sad

Quit lying. NOBODY is rooting for Americans to die in Afghanistan.

They are pointing out the fucktardery of the idiot many leftists here voted for and are outraged Americans are going to be held hostage and likely die in the process

You’re more far gone than imagined if that fact is somehow twisted in your brainwashed skull to be ‘rooting’ for Americans to die

Congrats. You leveled up to Dazzler zone.