Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#OurJoeKent

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m more concerned about a one vote GOP margin in the US Senate. Where shit really matters.

It might matter in the house as well. You don’t know if it will or won’t.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

I’m more concerned about a one vote GOP margin in the US Senate. Where shit really matters.

Damone with the “if we fire Sark who would we possibly hire?” pussy hot take
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

The Red Wave will hit the rest of the country. In the grand scheme we in liberal land do not matter.

And we don’t because JHB an (R) voted to impeach her party’s President and create a sham committee to investigate not only Trump, but 1000’s of Republicans.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

So if Kent wins but loses the general to the DIM because JHB voters would rather vote Perez because TRUMP. I'm good with that. We get rid of JHB and Perez is out in two years anyway.
    That's a WIN/WIN. Her vote won't matter in the House because the GOP will rule it. Kent would just increase the margin of victory for the majority party.

HB can get a job at Freddie's in Battle Ground.

That comment tells me You’re thinking like an emotional bitch. You’re losing you’re shit over the impeachment vote.

Brian Baird served 12 years. You seem the think the 3rd is the bastion of hard right conservatism. A dem rep being defeated in 2 years isn’t a slam dunk.

Kent would also vote how he’s told. JHB only broke ranks in impeachment. Never on anything else.

Also, you’re nuts if you think Trump wins in 2024. Him getting the nomination will ensure an dem win.
    Trump could absolutely win it all in 2024. It's possible. You're surrounded by too many liberals.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

My 75yo biblestudy attending mom has more courage than Damone, Sad!

Free Pub!!1!1!1! for worshington!

Courage? What the fuck are you talking about. Jfc

Your mom is Rich Baris?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

At some point you may be concerned about 1 vote in the house.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Not in a two year span. That’s when she would be gone so no harm no foul if she wins. As long as JHB and those who smeared Kent relentlessly for the last month, LOSE.

He’s a good man who fought for this country and fuck those who pulled the PDX and Bernie BS. I was getting those mailers daily. Some very deep pockets wanted to make sure he didn’t win.

They deserve to lose.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not in a two year span. That’s when she would be gone so no harm no foul if she wins. As long as JHB and those who smeared Kent relentlessly for the last month, LOSE.

He’s a good man who fought for this country and fuck those who pulled the PDX and Bernie BS. I was getting those mailers daily. Some very deep pockets wanted to make sure he didn’t win.

They deserve to lose.
    You seem emotional about it. Not a good look

I would rather a have the seat red than blue. I think Kent will have a much closer race than JHB would. The dem keeping the seat 1 election cycle is far from certain and history of the 3rd doesn't suggest 1 term is a slam dunk.

If Kent wins and wins the general, the great. But I'm not in the camp that if not Kent, then the dem is fine because reasons
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    Jfc. Don't be an emotional faggot here and start misrepresenting my point. That's BidenBros territory.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Jfc. Don't be an emotional faggot here and start misrepresenting my point. That's BidenBros territory.
    Mike loves going 7-6 with the occasional sun bowl invite, why fire Sark and risk something worse?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mike loves going 7-6 with the occasional sun bowl invite, why fire Sark and risk something worse?
    Stop being a dumb emotional cunt.

I have a friend who has 50 years in GOP politics including elected positions as well as local party chair. His take is either Kent or JHB would likely win. Kent would win by a smaller margin. Kent would likely lose is 2024. He'd rather have the seat red than blue regardless.

Your 7-6 shit is stupid. Stop. You're sounding like a fag.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I’m also a GOP elected chair and I listen to myself among other things.

My Sark metaphors is on point you doog. Play for championships not mediocrity.

Pretty sure we could pole the degenerates hear and your being the fag
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,099

46XiJCAB said:

So if Kent wins but loses the general to the DIM because JHB voters would rather vote Perez because TRUMP. I'm good with that. We get rid of JHB and Perez is out in two years anyway.
    That's a WIN/WIN. Her vote won't matter in the House because the GOP will rule it. Kent would just increase the margin of victory for the majority party.

That comment tells me You’re thinking like an emotional bitch. You’re losing you’re shit over the impeachment vote.

Brian Baird served 12 years. You seem the think the 3rd is the bastion of hard right conservatism. A dem rep being defeated in 2 years isn’t a slam dunk.

Kent would also vote how he’s told. JHB only broke ranks in impeachment. Never on anything else.

Also, you’re nuts if you think Trump wins in 2024. Him getting the nomination will ensure an dem win.
    Chinned x 100
  • Options
    Founders Club
    When mello is backing you up… you need to rethink your position
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

When mello is backing you up… you need to rethink your position

What's my position? That you're acting like an Emotional cunt ?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Burgerville centralia parking lot 7pm tonight, it’s where we settle WA-03 beefs!!!!!1!1!1
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Burgerville centralia parking lot 7pm tonight, it’s where we settle WA-03 beefs!!!!!1!1!1

I stop by this BV e'ry tim!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Trump could absolutely win it all in 2024. It's possible. You're surrounded by too many liberals.
    Want to bet? I'm not surrounded by any "liberals"
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They deserve to lose.
    You seem emotional about it. Not a good look

I would rather a have the seat red than blue. I think Kent will have a much closer race than JHB would. The dem keeping the seat 1 election cycle is far from certain and history of the 3rd doesn't suggest 1 term is a slam dunk.

If Kent wins and wins the general, the great. But I'm not in the camp that if not Kent, then the dem is fine because reasons
    Emotional? No, it’s called being passionate. I like my Rep to back her POTUS. But unfortunately she only acts like a DIM when she thinks it will curry favor.

Name a DIM that will vote to impeach Biden next year? I want JHB to find a nice honest job in the private sector.