Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#OurJoeKent

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or just fucking vote in person, it’s not that hard

Yes. Now that is illegal to give people water and food while standing in line it's really not something that can be done
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kent now trailing by 1668 votes after latest count. Down from over 1900 at the start of the day.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Kent now trailing by 1668 votes after latest count. Down from over 1900 at the start of the day.

#LFG

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

#LFG

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

#LFG

If he wins a a significant number of the JHB votes will go to the Dem in the general. If JHB wins the hardcore Trumpers won’t vote at all. But JHB picks up enough to win. A Kent win here would significantly increase the chances of flipping the seat blue.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    JHB is a defecto dem, lose the seat if it’s not a conservative

GOP doesn’t need this seat in the grand scheme

Damone comes in with the @arizona123 hot take
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

I won't vote for JHB but I will be in the minority. The idiots that voted for St. John will vote JHB. Because Joe voted for BERNIE!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

#LFG

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

#LFG

If he wins a a significant number of the JHB votes will go to the Dem in the general. If JHB wins the hardcore Trumpers won’t vote at all. But JHB picks up enough to win. A Kent win here would significantly increase the chances of flipping the seat blue.
    Not sure I care. Would be worth it to teach JHB and others that a virtue signaling vote to impeach Trump has a cost. I'd vote for her if it came down to JHB and any dem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler

I’m not saying Kent CANT win. I’m saying if he does, the margin will be narrower than if JHB ran.
  • Options
    Kent won 31% of the votes counted in last release, that's up from 26% the last round. He could very well pull this thing out.
  • Options

JHB is a defecto dem, lose the seat if it’s not a conservative

GOP doesn’t need this seat in the grand scheme

Damone comes in with the @arizona123 hot take

100% agree. I'd rather know the enemy in front of me than have one next to be in my foxhole.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler
    This “it would be so much worse if a dem wins” loser shit is what’s got us where we are. It’s a congressional seat, it’s not zero pull on what happens day to day in SW Washington other than show the world how retarded you are as a voting base.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

46XiJCAB said:

This “it would be so much worse if a dem wins” loser shit is what’s got us where we are. It’s a congressional seat, it’s not zero pull on what happens day to day in SW Washington other than show the world how retarded you are as a voting base.
    Ummm.. we are about to get a “inflation fighting and climate” spending bill crammed down our throat. If Georgia would have elected 1 GOP senator it would be dead. A middle GOP is better than any dem any day of the week and you never know when it will matter.

Enjoy your coming IRS audit and thank Georgia for it. But hey, at least Georgia didn’t elect a RINO
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Ummm.. we are about to get a “inflation fighting and climate” spending bill crammed down our throat. If Georgia would have elected 1 GOP senator it would be dead. A middle GOP is better than any dem any day of the week and you never know when it will matter.

Enjoy your coming IRS audit and thank Georgia for it. But hey, at least Georgia didn’t elect a RINO
    I enjoyed mine courtesy of King County earlier this year.
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy your coming IRS audit and thank Georgia for it.
    Jaime votes as she’s told, and there will be at least +25 GOP in Jan. Zero negotiation with RINOs, flush them out.

• Options
    So if Kent wins but loses the general to the DIM because JHB voters would rather vote Perez because TRUMP. I'm good with that. We get rid of JHB and Perez is out in two years anyway.
    That's a WIN/WIN. Her vote won't matter in the House because the GOP will rule it. Kent would just increase the margin of victory for the majority party.

JHB can get a job at Freddie's in Battle Ground.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

So if Kent wins but loses the general to the DIM because JHB voters would rather vote Perez because TRUMP. I'm good with that. We get rid of JHB and Perez is out in two years anyway.
    That's a WIN/WIN. Her vote won't matter in the House because the GOP will rule it. Kent would just increase the margin of victory for the majority party.

JHB can get a job at Freddie's in Battle Ground.

Dr. Kim running adds here in Wa-8 about how "she has taken on the Biden Administration!". I guess that's what we are calling voting 100% of the time with Nancy these days.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

HB can get a job at Freddie's in Battle Ground.

That comment tells me You’re thinking like an emotional bitch. You’re losing you’re shit over the impeachment vote.

Brian Baird served 12 years. You seem the think the 3rd is the bastion of hard right conservatism. A dem rep being defeated in 2 years isn’t a slam dunk.

Kent would also vote how he’s told. JHB only broke ranks in impeachment. Never on anything else.

Also, you’re nuts if you think Trump wins in 2024. Him getting the nomination will ensure an dem win.
  • Options
    I’m more concerned about a one vote GOP margin in the US Senate. Where shit really matters.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My 75yo biblestudy attending mom has more courage than Damone, Sad!

Free Pub!!1!1!1! for worshington!