Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Max Browne

2»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

So I watched USC's spring game then posted on blogman.com: "Max Browne is usc's starter". Of course the "experts" like Fetters, Eklund and whatever you call that little pussy Kimmy, all came out and said, "no way, Kessler or Wittek for sure". blockquote>

But I thought Fetters has been plagiarism your shit for 20 years?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So I watched USC's spring game then posted on blogman.com: "Max Browne is usc's starter". Of course the "experts" like Fetters, Eklund and whatever you call that little pussy Kimmy, all came out and said, "no way, Kessler or Wittek for sure". What do you know, Barton just said Max. is the starter. How do these cunts receive a paycheck?

One more, Sark didn't want Max, he wanted Troy Williams all along. Sark wanted Hindy over Garnett too.

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.